OnePlus 9 Astral Black, 5G Unlocked Android Smartphone U.S Version, 8GB RAM+128GB Storage,120Hz Fluid Display, Hasselblad Triple Camera, 65W Ultra Fast Charge,15W Wireless Charge, with Alexa Built-in
|Model Name||OnePlus 9 5G|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, NFC|
|Screen Size||6.55 Inches|
|Wireless network technology||GSM|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hasselblad Camera for Mobile- Take your best shot with the OnePlus 9 5G’s Triple Camera system co-developed by Hasselblad, featuring a 48MP main camera, 50MP Ultra-Wide camera, and 2MP monochrome lens.Form_factor : Slate.Display resolution maximum:2400×1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 - Powered by the most powerful Snapdragon platform yet, the OnePlus 9 5G delivers fast and smooth performance across every app
- A Day’s Power in 15 Minutes - Take wired charging to the next level with Warp Charge 65T. The OnePlus 9 5G also supports Qi wireless charging for those wanting to take their charging wireless
- 120 Hz Fluid Display - 6.55” Full HD display with a 120 Hz refresh rate. Scroll, swipe, and enjoy all your entertainment effortlessly on this stunning display
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network only compatible with T-Mobile 5G
- Alexa Support - Simply by saying "Alexa", you can play music, make calls, hear the news, or check the weather wherever you are. Download the Alexa app, complete setup and just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- Designed by OnePlus – The OnePlus 9 5G blends creativity and premium materials into a single, unibody experience that’s beautiful to look at and great to hold
- If your device is not receiving text messages or experiencing error when making phone calls, you need to contact carriers' technical support to add CDMALess feature. Single SIM Model.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
What's in the box
5G Unlocked Android Smartphone U.S Version, 8GB RAM+128GB Storage, 120Hz Fluid Display, Hasselblad Quad Camera, 65W Ultra Fast Charge, Astral Black, U.
From the manufacturer
What will I receive in the box with my phone?
You will receive the following with your device - Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter, Warp Type-C Cable (Support USB 2.0), Quick Start Guide, Welcome Letter, Safety Information, LOGO Sticker, SIM Tray Ejector and Clear Protective Case
How do I set-up Alexa on my Alexa Built-in phone?
Instructions are located at the following help page link: www.amazon.com/alexabuiltinphonesgettingstarted.
What is Alexa Hands-Free?
Alexa Hands-Free allows users to use their voice to access Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play music, make calls, control smart home devices, set alarms and more
Does Wi-Fi calling work on this phone?
This device supports Wi-Fi calling, but carrier compatibility may vary. Wi-Fi Calling is confirmed to work on T-Mobile.
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery life is very good. The fingerprint reader has a bit of a tendency not to recognize prints but mostly works.
-Oxygen OS (Near stock android which is what I prefer)
-120Hz display that is locked at 120Hz
-Specs for $729
-Works on all carriers (5G only on Verizon/Visible and T-Mobile)
-no call issues on Verizon unlike what T-Mobile customers are experiencing
-improved camera over OnePlus 8 Pro (despite having the same main sensor as the 8 Pro)
-Fast using experience
-Fingerprint sensor works good and in a good location for my grip style
-solid battery life (gets me a solid day out of it even with a 120Hz display)
-alert slider (I never knew I needed this till used it)
-Warp Charge 65T (holy hell is it fast)
-Nightscape (night mode) is hit or miss (could be improved with a software update)
-some pictures look like the sun is starting to go down yet it's the middle of the afternoon (could be improved with a software update)
-tap to bring up AOD and double tap to wake is a wee bit too sensitive
-Fingerprint sensor is not near instant to unlock (it takes a second or 2 to unlock the phone)
-no WiFi calling on Verizon yet (coming via a software update in May according to a rumor)
-No C-Band 5G on Verizon yet (though that's coming later this year and I'm hoping it's Verizon's Mid band 5G network)
-No mmWave 5G (honestly not a deal breaker but I have access to UWB from Verizon in my area)
-alert slider is too stiff (I have to use a wee bit of force to change it to vibrate or silent)
-No telephoto lens
This is a solid phone from OnePlus. I was a long time Google Phone user (had the iPhone 4, Samsung S3, Samsung S4, Samsung S5, Moto X 2014, Nexus 5X, and Google Pixel 2 XL previously) since 2014 when Google owned Motorola. The camera is good, but deffo needs some software updates to make it even better. I love Oxygen OS because it's near stock android so it's an easy jump from my Pixel. So if you still have your Pixel, Pixel 2, or Pixel 3 and don't want to break the bank on your next phone then I'd recommend this.
Something to keep in mind:
The Samsung S21 is constantly on sale for around the price of this phone and it could be a hard sell if you're not into the software experience that OnePlus offers. Samsung packs a wee bit more features and specs for that price. So it really comes down the software experience you prefer.
I tried to swap the SIM card to an iphone X and I get 4G icon just fine, then funny thing is when I swap SIM back from iphone to the oneplus, it shows LTE, but only for about 20 sec brfore it auto change to H+ again.
An hour later while I'm doing research with my PC on this particular problem, I found that the cell data became LTE+ on the oneplus and I did absolutely nothing to it. At this point since its LTE Im assuming its working properly, but im not sure if the problem still exist. I will update if anything goes wrong again.
Other than the problem I described above, I think the overall quality of the phone is decent charging is super fast.
BTW USA version OnePlus 9 do not support dual SIM.
Edit：Internet problem seems fixed by itself， if anyone have the same issue just let the sim card sit in the phone for a few hours let it configure itself. Even though it seems odd but mine just magically worked.
By Monkey D jesse on October 19, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
LE2115 is the USA/Canada model
Double check purchases from this seller
Reviewed in Mexico 🇲🇽 on November 21, 2022