- Save 5% on OneTigris Black Bungee Leash when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by OneTigris. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on OneTigris Dog Treat Tote when you purchase 1 or more OneTigris Saddle Dog Pack Black offered by OneTigris. Enter code GL6QBBFO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Medium Dog Service Vest in Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by OneTigris. Enter code 6SJC4E84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 8% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
OneTigris Dog Pack Hound Travel Camping Hiking Backpack Saddle Bag Rucksack Medium & Large Dog
|Price:||$35.98 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
8% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OneTigris BLAZE TRACKER Dog Pack(Tactical Version): Water-resistant 1000D nylon & padded underside offer a durable and comfortable solution
- Two main zipper side compartments with hook-and-loop closured pockets for carrying dog food, first aid kit, dog toys, poop bags, etc. (one of them designed with built-in holder for quick access to waste bag)
- Top zipper pocket with 3.5 x 4" clear ID card window; V-ring for dog leash attachments
- Multi-functional dog backpack, ideal for dog hiking, camping, long trail walks, backpacking trips, traveling or everyday useMulti-functional dog backpack, ideal for dog hiking, camping, long trail walks, backpacking trips, traveling or everyday use
- Net weight: 370g/13oz; 3 adjustable straps fits for medium & large dog; F: 16"-26"/41-66cm (chest), 30"-42"/76-107cm (belly), 10"/25cm (back)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS DOG GEAR?
A dog lives his/her life similar to how a man would, and you can get tactical no matter if it’s 2-legged-living or 4-legged-living.
Enjoy Outdoor Life with Your Dog
Vintage Version: OneTigris HOPPY CAMPER Dog Pack
Do you like go hiking or go for a walk weekly with your lovely dog? If yes, come and get this perfect gift -- OneTigris Dog Saddle Bag for your best friend.
This backpack for dog is designed with the dog's ultimate comfort in mind, that's why we choose premium canvas material. Taking this on you two's travel, you never worry about cumbersome stuff carrying, and your dog will be joyful to have a job to do.
Imagine that your dog put this bag on, wow wow wow, what a adorable messenger dog! You must feel like giving him a big hug.
- Chic Design: Vintage in design, unique in fashionable appearance. Free wild style the dog pack is, can match your pet dog anytime anywhere, not only a concrete expression of the concept of simple life, but also a natural manifestation of special temperament.
- Considerate Material: Consideration also has been given to the practical applicability. Made of comfortable cotton canvas material, will not make your dog feel tired of wearing it and hurt fur. Color of the bag will not show the dirt, always keep good looking.
- Practical Function: Come with OneTigris Dog Pack, it's hard for you to worry about how to carry food, water or some small EDC items, walking with your dog become so easy.
- Multi-purpose: dog hiking backpack, dog camping pack, dog travel pack, etc
- Wide Range: Can fits medium to large size dog such as Alaskan, Samoyed, Shepherd, Tibetan mastiff, etc. Please check the size.
Material: Cotton Canvas Structure: 2 main zipper pouch, 2 front pocket
- Single Pouch Width: 7 inch
- Single Pouch Length: 9.6 inch
- Front Pocket Length: 7.7 inch
- Front Pocket Width: 5.3 inch
- OneTigris HOPPY CAMPER Dog Pack*1
Note: For long-term using, hand wash with cold water and hang to dry is suggested
Tactical Version: OneTigris BLAZE TRACKER Dog Pack
If you often go out for hiking, camping, walking, travelling with your canine best friend, then let him/her carry his/her own weight and gear! Choose OneTigris Tactical Dog Backpack, choose comfortable and durable construction, and it would make yours trip a lot easier and you don't have to carry a bulky backpack full of dog toys and treats
A low profile, well made, nylon doggy backpack for daily walks & short hikes!
OneTigris Warm Tips
|OneTigris HOPPY CAMPER Dog Pack||OneTigris BLAZE TRACKER Dog Pack||OneTigris MAMMOTH Dog Pack|
|Version||Vintage Version||Tactical Version||Upgraded Version|
|Material||Cotton canvas||1000D nylon||1000D nylon|
|Top Design||NOTE: it is not used for lifting up your dog||Top zipper pocket with 3.5 x 4" clear ID card window||Reinforced grab handle|
|Lots of Storage Room||Two main zipper side compartments with semi-open pockets for carrying dog food holder, water, snacks, wast disposal bags, etc.||Two main zipper side compartments with hook-and-loop closured pockets for carrying dog food, first aid kit, dog toys, poop bags, etc. (one of them designed with built-in holder for quick access to waste bag)||3L pouch with two 2" by 7" loop panels on either side for carrying water, dog food, treats, toys; Each side pouch comes with an exterior horizontal umbrella pocket with cross-bungee cords for strapping on extra gear.|
|Leash Attachment Points||2 D-rings||V-ring||UTX-Duraflex clip|
|Adjustable Straps||1 neck strap & 2 belly straps||1 neck strap & 2 belly straps||hook-and-loop neck strap & belly strap with quick release buckle|
|Size||Fits for medium & large dog with 16"-26"/41-66cm (chest), 30"-42"/76-107cm (belly), 10"/25cm (back)||Fits for medium & large dog with 16"-26"/41-66cm (chest), 30"-42"/76-107cm (belly), 10"/25cm (back)||Fits for different dog breeds and sizes with 22-31.5 inch neck & 26.7-37.8 inch chest|
Color: Black - 1000D Nylon
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
539 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 539 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I take my dog hiking, more often than not I'm carrying my food his food, my water, his water, bowl, lash, poop bags, toys like his personal walking luggage. A 70lb pitbull and husky mix, who is completely capable of carrying his own sh*t, is looking down on me because I'm hiking up the hills too damn slow.
Since this backpack, he gets tired when I get tired. Because I am making him carry his own things. Guess your endurance wasn't as good as you thought it wad huh Dog.
Edit: Updated to 4 stars. OneTigris contacted me and sent me an updated version. The quality is improved in a few ways. Most notably:
* Stitching seems better
* Pockets seem more durable and there are more of then including an ID card transparent sleeve.
* Mesh padding inside which definitely seems more comfortable for the pooch and helps keep the pack in place.
However, a couple things that were included in the original were removed which kinda sucks:
* No D ring on the back. It's an issue for on leash hiking.
* No handle on top. This is a problem on difficult scrambles where I need to assist my dog or if I have to hold her back from chasing a squirrel or something.
Overall this is a pretty decent pack. There are better but this is about 85% of the way there. Other than the two cons I mentioned I really like the pack and for now it'll continue to be my go to.
This is a very sturdy, well-made product. The canvas has some heft to it and is a nice heavy weight. No issues with the stitching. I like the oversize zipper pulls as well. It should serve well in winter with gloves on etc. Although we just got ours the other day, we've already put in about 10 miles with it in different types of terrain. We followed some washed out creek beds, went up and down steep embankments, through thick brush, hardwood stands, and open easy going trails. The pack excelled in all areas. The pack does not shift at all. It stays right where it should centered on his back. I will say this though, i had equal weight on both sides (canned goods).
My dog didn't exhibit any signs of discomfort, no tugging or pulling etc. He didn't even look back at it after the first 50 feet or so. In fact, he seemed more focused while wearing it and definitely became more of a follower. He is trained to walk on my left side and not to walk ahead of me but from time to time has a tenancy to become distracted and drift about a foot further than he should. He didn't need to be reminded one single time while wearing the pack. The affect of "having a job" produced a quite remarkable improvement in his focus.
My dog is an Airedale Terrier and is quite deep in the chest with a slim waist and a slender neck so i had some concerns as to whether or not it would fit correctly. The adjustment is maxed out on his waist and nearly maxed out on his chest. neck is fine. I wanted to add some photos with measurements for reference to help others that may be considering this pack. I know there are photos of a dog in the product page, but they don't tell you anything about the dog. My dog stands 24" at the shoulder and his chest is 29" in diameter measured across the shoulder blades and just behind his armpits. He weighs 56 lbs. He's only 2 and probably has some filling out to do, so the extra length on the straps is a good thing.
I use a martingale collar situated just behind the ears and jawline for all of our excursions, training sessions, etc. I did not use the ring on top of the pack the pack and truth be told, I wouldn't try to use this as a harness. I'd likely just buy a proper harness for that. We currently don't do any activities that require him to walk in front of me (scent tracking, sled pulling etc.). So we only tested it with him walking along side me. Bottom line, It's clearly designed to be a backpack, not a harness. For those interested in being dragged behind their dog by a harness, you may want to explore other products.
6 out of 5 stars.
I thought I'd have to ease my dog into wearing it, but he took to it immediately. He's a 90 lb Bernese Mountain dog and after an initial adjustment, it fits great and I haven't had to readjust it. I haven't had any problems with it slipping around while he walks.
I usually fill it with whatever supplies we might need during our walk (food, water, toys, waste bags) and then add a frozen water bottle or two for extra weight and cooling. It's holding up great after a few months!