Oneida Baby/Child Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: Baby fork, baby spoon, feeder spoon, child knife, child fork and child spoon
- 18/10 stainless steel with a bright mirror finish.
- A traditional fiddleback shape accented by beautiful scrolls and flowers.
- Includes beautiful presentation box
- Dishwasher safe, never needs polishing and materials for the lifetime of the original owner
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oneida's Chateau is charming, classic and collectible. These darling flatware sets will take your child from infancy through pre-school. Each stainless silverware piece is lovingly crafted in the traditional Chateau pattern and sized just right for little hands. From the first bite of cereal to mastering a fork and knife, this collection was designed with growing children in mind. A thoughtful gift for any new mom or grandparents.
Compare to similar items
This item Oneida Baby/Child Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set
Oneida Baby/Child Paul Revere 6 Pc. Progress Set
Oneida True Rose 45 Piece Service for 8 Flatware Set
Oneida Baby/Child Moda 6 Pc. Progress Set
Oneida True Rose 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MMP Living||Classy Kitchens||Finest Flatware||Finest Flatware||Finest Flatware|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||stainless-steel|
|Number of Sets||1||1||8||1||4|
|Size||6 Piece||6 Piece||45 Piece||6 pc.||—|
Top customer reviews
1. I love that this comes with several sizes. This is awesome as a set for one child, but it's great for multiple kids too! It's perfectly sized for my 18m old and 4 year old. They use these all the time.
2. These are very durable. My kids throw and drop stuff...a lot. These have never bent or looked dinged up.
3. The knife actually works pretty well while also not being too sharp. My 4yo can easily cut through fruit or bread.
4. They aren't hideous and cartoony. I love that they are actual flatware. It's so hard to find that in kid-size now!
1. We didn't get much use out of the smallest spoon. It really is tiny. It'd be great if you spoon feed a small baby, but isn't useful if you're not feeding purees to a small baby. By the time mine were using spoons, that one was just too small to be useful.
2. This set is almost too many pieces. I wish I could've found it with just the 3 large pieces or just the small fork and spoon. I didn't see that option anywhere on Amazon when I bought this or I probably would've just bought like 4 sets of the larger size because fairly soon my younger kid will be able to use the bigger one too and to buy more I'll have to get this whole set. Not a huge deal, just a bit annoying.
3. I only saw like 2 styles available. I don't particularly care that they don't match my current adult-sized flatware, but some people might.
Overall, these are great! I wish there were more styles available and an option to just by the larger 3-piece set, but I definitely would buy this again and we use it all the time.
They're stainless steel just like my adult silverware, and they compliment the other silverware so nicely. Whenever moms come over to my house and see them, they ask where I got them.
My only regret is that I wasted my money on other baby utensils when I could have used that money to buy another set of these!
Don't hesitate to give these as a gift. I know lots of moms who hesitate because stainless seems too fancy for a baby, but in all honesty, it's what they will end up using as adults.