|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.88 x 5.88 x 1.57 inches|
|Item model number||1042136|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Smoke + Carbon monoxide detector, 3 batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Onelink Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector | Battery Powered| First Alert
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.13 (8%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMOKE + CO DETECTION 2-in-1 smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm alerts you to both types of danger in your home, with a photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- MOBILE + VOICE ALERTS Alarm sends emergency notifications, via your phone, while voice alerts tell you the type and location of danger
- A HOME SAFETY NETWORK + ALEXA Interconnects with other Onelink devices (sold separately) to create a smart home safety network, so if one alarm sounds, all will; works with Amazon Alexa so you can ask Alexa to check the status of your Onelink alarm (Alexa device sold separately)
- EASY BATTERY CHANGES Easy-access battery door, for simple battery changes; replaceable 5-year battery
- COMPATIBILITY Compatible with Apple HomeKit; can be used on both Apple and Android devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What's required to use this battery-powered Onelink Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector?
You'll need to download the Onelink Home App to your phone or tablet, and for the non-alarm features, you'll need home Wi-Fi with 2.4Ghz and an 802.1 lb/g/n router
Once the Onelink unit is installed in my ceiling, what are the next steps?
Once the alarm is installed, the unit will walk you through setup with the Onelink Home App. If you have more than one unit, set each one up though the app as you install it before moving on to the next one.
How many Onelink Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms can be interconnected?
The NFPA (Natiional Fire Protection Association) states that up to 18 total units can be interconnected, with a maximum of 12 of those being smoke alarms.
Compare with similar items
First Alert ZCOMBO 2-in-1 Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Z-Wave Combo
Alexa Enabled Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Premium Home Speaker, Onelink Safe & Sound by First Alert
First Alert SCO501CN-3ST Battery Operated Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location
First Alert Wireless Interconnected Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with Voice and Location, SCO500B
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||5.88 x 5.88 x 1.57 inches||8.00 x 7.00 x 2.50 inches||7.00 x 7.00 x 2.00 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 2.00 inches||5.13 x 2.38 x 5.13 inches|
"The First Alert Onelink 2-in-1 smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm alerts you to both types of danger in your home. Emergency notifications alert you to danger via your phone, while voice and location technology tell you the type and area of danger; the alarm also uses a traditional 85-decibel siren. Wirelessly interconnect with other existing traditional hardwired alarms and other Onelink devices (sold separately) to create a smart home safety network, so if one alarm sounds, they all sound. This alarm is also compatible with Amazon Alexa; you can ask Alexa to check the status of your Onelink alarm. The Onelink Home App is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. The easy-access door makes battery changes simpler. If battery power is getting low, Onelink will let you know via a notification in the app before the alarm starts to chirp."