Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on July 11, 2014
Wonderful Product and Delivery! The product arrived earlier than I expected. I am sooooooo pleased with this product. I've only tried it for 4 DAYS and I've seen a difference!!!!! I have thick dry coarse shoulder length hair. I just recently had my horrible split ends cut off. I've been wearing my hair blow dried and flat ironed. I usually wrap it at night but this can still leave your hair dry. I only squeezed out alittle of the product and rubbed it in my palms. PLEASE DO NOT USE ALOT, ALITTLE GOES FAR!!!! I put my hair between my palms moving them up and down. I applied it on the ends. Then I ran my fingers through my hair and re-wrapped it. I slept with a satin cap. The next day, it was so manageable, no fly away ends and it was soft. I did this for the last 3 nites and my hair feels incredible! Don't delay if you have coarse brittle hair, this will help you out!! I've always compared the texture of my hair to a tumbleweed. Not anymore. This stuff is DA BOMB!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it! PS..... I've been reading some other articles about doing a moisture lock in technique. I also purchased the Elasta QP Mango Butter Creme. I only took a finger tip of this stuff and applied the same way that I did the Argan Oil then did the same with the oil on top of it. OHHHHHHHHH LAAA LAAAAAA!!! It smells GREAT and my hair is soooooooo soft. My boyfriend even told me that my hair feels good & smells good and I didn't even mention to him that I tried something different! :-)
on April 6, 2014
Been using this for over a year and it's just wonderful for my hair.

I have dry hair and most hair products do not do the work....Now my hair is grey, and even more dry and curly....

Argan oil keeps it shiny and beautiful.....I use a little bit before blowing my hair and it works great. Then I finish it with another little bit run through with my fingers....Get tons of complements for my grey hair.
on November 3, 2012
My Hairdresser gave me some Argan Oil to try a while ago and I loved it. I asked for more but he was out so I decided to check out Amazon.
I have long frizzy hair that I've always wanted to be straight. I've been fighting this "want" of having long beautiful straight hair all my life. With the Argan Oil, even if I don't straighten my hair, but let it go natural the oil releaves the frizz and my hair looks softer and feels great. If I blow dry and straighten, it seems to take less time with my hiar dryer and flat iron. I get the straightened look I'm wishing just came natural. I'm really happy with Argan and would recommend it to anyone. One thing to be careful about is not to use too much. It is an oil and if your not using it as a deep treatment go easy with it. Start at the ends of your hair and work your way up. Otherwise you might end of up some oily looking spots near your roots.
Another thing I like to add is that if I straighten my hair using Argan oil I can go without washing for a couple days and my hair still feels clean and looks full and healthly. If I go natural I wake up looking like Beetle Juice. LOL!
on December 25, 2016
I rub a little through my curly frizzy hair and it helps tame it, makes it easier to brush, conditions and add a healthy shine. I love to use it in place of lotion and lip balm
on March 10, 2017
I love this stuff! I have very curly hair and it makes it soft and manageable. I give it only four stars because the piece where the oil comes out off is loose.
on March 22, 2014
I thought this product would make a difference but it is too heavy for my thin, long and wavy hair. I tried putting less but then , I could not see a difference in the softness or dryness of my hair. I found best ones in stores.
on November 29, 2014
I loved it and i order again .
I used in my hair., and then i found out it is also good for the skin
and i soaked my skin with it and now it the cold weather it is perfect
for hair and skin.
on January 7, 2012
I had been something that would bring back silk and luster to human hair weave as well as my own natural locks. To say that when wearing human extensions that can be become less than silky and loose luster after shampoo and conditioning is an understatement. I got tired of not being able to go a longer term on the investment . This was the answer ladies, I will continue to buy and use this product.
on April 19, 2013
I thought I was purchasing Argan Oil for my hair, but when I received the bottle in the mail, I was disappointed that it contains predominately other oils with only a little argan oil. I would not have purchased it if I know this before hand. It does smooth the hair, and make it shine, but not what I thought I was getting.
on April 11, 2012
A friend recommended Argan Oil to me for my hair. She uses it and loves it so we looked it up on Amazon and I ordered. It's everything she said it would be. It's the only product I use in my hair. I never needed product until I recently started to color my hair and it became very dry. This product corrects that issue. You only need a dime-sized amount and you rub it between your palms and run your hands through your hair. That's it. It smells pretty and it makes my hair much more manageable. Try it if you haven't yet. You'll like it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.