|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$20.00|
Save $11.01 (55%)
Oneness Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, it is not an easy read. I do have to re-read often (and highlight), but it seems like it is speaking directly to me.
I see the things I get mired in time and again (that darn "ego" thing! :-) and am recognizing this, and detaching from it.
I also recognize the roles others are playing in my growth, and working to rid myself of negativity and confrontation with them.
For those that "get" this book, we are in the place we need to be to learn from it; for others, it probably is not the right time.
(Unity Church is a good place to go to learn more about "oneness".)
It's deceptively straight-forward and easy to digest, but it's also the type of book where I can read a passage over and over getting a deeper understanding each time.
This book both, lays groundwork for future spiritual progress, and helps integrate your past experiences.
If you like any of the books below, you will like Oneness:
- Communion with God, by Neale Donald Walsch
- Oneness, by John Greven
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61), by Eckhart Tolle
- The Disappearance of the Universe: Straight Talk About Illusions, Past Lives, Religion, Sex, Politics, and the Miracles of Forgiveness, by Gary R. Renard
- Gifts from A Course in Miracles, by Marianne Williamson
- Brotherhood: An Impersonal Message, by Anonymous (Joseph Benner)
- The Impersonal Life, by Joseph Benner
- The Complete Conversations with God (Boxed Set) (all), by Neale Donald Walsch
- Emmanuel's Book: A Manual for Living Comfortably in the Cosmos (all 3 volumes), by Pat Rodegast
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book, by Don Miguel Ruiz
You can find these and more of the best spiritual books in my Amazon book list below: