Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 29, 2015
Every message on every page inspires me to look inward and to raise my awareness of my surroundings without interference of distracting thoughts, to appreciate simplicity and natural wonders, and to accept that to worry and stress is to attempt to control the uncontrollable. I'm learning to realize that we live much of our lives in our heads. In my youth, when I would worry over a situation, my father would say, "It's all in your head." He was right. We need to "unplug" and listen to the wonderful sounds of nature. When I see walkers hooked up to ear buds, they're missing the sound of the wind, the rustle of leaves, the songs of birds, the chatter of squirrels. Tolle's book is a lesson in reconnecting with our real selves ans the real world.
on July 31, 2014
For those on a path to enlightenment, you may find this book to fit exactly what you have read in the past and hit those messages and guidance you may have received elsewhere. This did for me, and provided additional insight/confirmation. For those curious, it's a good read but may be unclear in some areas. Still, I appreciate the approach and examples. His message was clear and easily received at deeper levels of understanding. Very good read. I look forward to more works from Mr. Tolle.
3 helpful votes
on September 4, 2014
I have always been a fan of Eckhart Tolle, ever since the first time I met him a few years ago on Oprah Winfrey's world wide internet introduuction on the release of his very first book. After listening to him I said I want what he has. I have been working on that all these years. While I can't say I am there yet I think I am rather close to it. It has to do with a peace that radiates when we finally realize that we are not our thoughts, we are the observers and that is where our free will comes in. we have a choice to accept or just let go.
0Comment|Report abuse
Like all of his books and teachings this is excellent. His ability to communicate and explain complex concepts is superior and second to none. It speaks to the heart and soul and one can feel his energy and presence will takes one into the present moment as one reads. Words dp not do this book justice.
on February 7, 2014
This book is so inspirational and speaks to the soul that everyone in the universe should read it. Our world would be in such a much better place if we all could incorporate Mr. Tolle's meaning of who we are, why we are here, and how to be in a continuous state of joy and enlightenment. With love of ourselves and our neighbor--can you imagine it. be kind one and all??
His books are wonderful and put the reader in an i can do it state. thank you eckhart tolle
on September 25, 2015
Just like Tolle's other books... EXTRODINARY. He guides you further on the path of realization of who you really are and it's not who you THINK you are. Actually, you already know. If your're ready, you will understand when you read it.
on December 6, 2016
I have other books by Tolle, and would not have bought this one if it had not been for a Tolle "group" I belong to. However, now that I have the book, I'm glad I bought it. It's beautiful. The artwork is calming and beautiful.
on November 10, 2016
Eckhart Tolle is one of my favorite authors. Along with Don Miguel Ruiz and his family. I read books every day and I switch off from those two "genres", if you will. It helps keep me grounded and in tune with my Being. Love, love, love this book.
on March 24, 2015
A great little book for my bedside table. I have read the entire amazing book "A New Earth" twice. This book contains small sections from that book that can be read and contemplated at random, refreshing me with the wonderful wisdom of Eckhart Tolle.
on June 12, 2016
i've probably purchased this book 8 times and give away. i love it. wherever open it up to, always seem to be resonate at that moment. it's also a pretty book, the writing green part and writing on cover is shiny and has a little texture (almost raised).