No One's Bride (Escape to the West Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 301 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Amy comes to town as Adam''s mail order bride, but she has no intention of ever marrying anyone. She has learned that the only person you can count on is yourself. Adam is lonely for a wife and family. He has been praying that God will send the right bride for him. The road to marital bliss is never straight. There are twists and turns and a properly horrid villain. There are missed opportunities and misunderstandings. And, of course, we get our HEA.
I truly enjoyed the journey and I think you will, too. I can't wait to read the stories of the other brides.
This novel made me happy for so many reasons:
The characters are memorable and their steadfast faith in God is inspiring.
The sense of setting was lovely: I felt as though I could see the beautiful Wild West land all around me.
The plot moves forward at a swift pace, but doesn't feel rushed.
There are horses! I love horses.
The blossoming romance between the two main characters is so sweet, tender, and believable. This is a perfect read for those who enjoy a clean and wholesome romance.
Now all I want to know is when will the next book in this series be published?
By: Nerys Leigh
No One’s Bride is book one in The Escape to West Series by Nerys Leigh.Wow, what a mail order bride story. I have read lots of mail order bride novellas , but not a full length story before. This was my first to read by Nerys Leigh, and hopefully it want be my last. I loved the story and the characters, both were well written and easy to follow. Amy reads an ad in the paper for a mail order bride, she decides it is time to get out of New York, but she does not intend to marry any man. Adam lives in Green Hill, a small town in California. He is the town’s Postmaster and everyone likes him. He is expecting his mail order bride to be on the train with the other mail order brides to be. Are these two suited for each other? Will Amy marry Adam? Amy’s past makes her afraid and Adam has problems saying what he really wants. I loved the good, clean, Christian romance of this book .
I was given a copy of this book by the author for my honest review.
Amy Watts, our heroine was orphaned at a young age. She is a strong, feisty woman who does not want to depend on a husband. She will find a way to take care of herself, she has a plan. Sometimes, though, plans change.
I love the way Adam and Amy use their faith and trust in God in their everyday lives and to form the bonds of friendship.
There is something for everyone in this book, suspense, fun, romance and a multitude of other things. The side characters are very well written and provide added depth to the story. I particularly have a fondness for George. I felt as if I was in Green Hill Creek, CA, I could see the town, the view from Amy's window and could almost smell the livery. I found myself on the edge of my seat a few times. I also found myself laughing and had the occasional tear slip out of my eyes.
I read a lot of mail order bride stories. No One's Bride is easily one of the best I've ever read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational