Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,784 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,910 reviews
on September 13, 2012
Do not buy, the edges of the measuring cups are super sharp, I wouldn't let my kids near them. The measurements are way off- a US standard cup corresponds to 236 ml and these cups measure 250ml, it is the same for the half cup, 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup, useless for baking. I took them out of box and had a couple of cuts as I was opening the packaging. I contacted the seller immediately, and was told that I couldn't return the item because I had already used them!!!
review image
44 comments| 348 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2012
I am SO disappointed. They should not describe them as "stainless steel". They rusted after the very first time I washed them (hand washed-rack dried)and have a rusty residue after every wash. I'm throwing them out; what a waste.
11 comment| 237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2016
They are fairly accurate...I used my scale to test them. I like how sturdy they are because I like to scoop out of containers of bulk ingredients. Plastic cups usually end up breaking from scooping against dense ingredients. I've washed some of them twice with some of them soaking in water for a while. I haven't noticed any rust yet. I'll update if any rust does pop up. I liked them until THEY MADE ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD...death to the cups! The edges cut me like my first love and the romance was over...no baking for the day...microwaved frozen sara lee claptrap that night, which is what I ate after that breakup.

Ok enough jokes, I recommend dishwashing only or take extra care like you would with a knife. Don't let your young ones use it unless you want a screaming child on your hands. Safety requirements at work: a disgusting band-aid on my finger with glove for the rest of the day...thanks ChefLand.
on April 14, 2015
The measuring cups and spoons arrived covered of some kind of black greasy dust, really difficult to get ride of, I had to wash them several time to get them clean.
After the first use, half of the measuring cups started to rust!
Poor quality, I don't recommend this item!
on November 20, 2012
These started to rust after one washing. No matter how dry I think I got them, I find a new spot of rust every time I go to use them.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
I bought these in June, basically 6 months ago. They seemed fine at first, about what one would expect for the price. The handles seemed reasonably stiff and they were functional for their task. Now after only 6 months of light duty, two of the measuring cups have linear cracks/splits in the metal originating at the tip of the spout and running vertically down the side of the cup, making them useless now for measuring liquids.

I really expect something like a metal measuring cup to last longer than 6 months. Obviously this is a defective design, and apparently the spout puts a stress on the cheap quality metal, and probably triggers a crack due to the heating/cooling of the dishwasher.

I will be looking for better quality.
on February 20, 2013
Measuring spoons were just fine, but we were disappointed in the measuring cups. Not only were they thin and the top rim sharp to the touch, but within two weeks, they started rusting.
on January 31, 2017
I read reviews about measuring differences after I bought these so I decided to test that out to make sure my recipes would come out bad. I still have my plastic measuring cups and spoons so I transferred liquid, solid and powder from the plastics to these and the amount was exactly the same so I don't have to worry about any of my recipes. I gave 4 stars because although I have been using them constantly for the last month, I am waiting at least 3 months to see if the handles separate from the cups like I've read from others. I'll update again at that time but so far they are working out well and I like them better than my plastic ones that leave a greasy residue, no matter how well and hard you wash them.

*update* - These are great. I haven't had any handles break on me and I've used them and washed them quite a bit now. Changed to 5 stars.
Enthusiast: Cookingon October 19, 2016
Bought these as a lightning deal on amazon and I'm not a fan of the spoons. These are not made out of good quality stainless. I have washed the spoons maybe twice in the dishwasher and it already has some rust on it. I bought these to measure out baby cereal, but I switched to just using a regular tablespoon.I thought I was getting a great deal but some things are too good to be true
on December 21, 2015
Initially, this item was great because the price was very reasonable and everything looked pretty top notch in terms of material. However, I used it about 4 times (in less than 3 weeks) and found that there was rust on the bottom of the measuring cups. Eww. It wasn't as if I let them soak in water. I just washed them and let them air dry and it became rusty. I called Amazon and they refunded me. I'm going to just throw away this product because it is unsanitary to use now. The material is really low quality. I laugh that they advertise this as stainless steel. Also, I don't particularly like that all the measuring cups are linked together. I wish you could detach the cups more easily but they are pretty linked together.