Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 13, 2012
Do not buy, the edges of the measuring cups are super sharp, I wouldn't let my kids near them. The measurements are way off- a US standard cup corresponds to 236 ml and these cups measure 250ml, it is the same for the half cup, 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup, useless for baking. I took them out of box and had a couple of cuts as I was opening the packaging. I contacted the seller immediately, and was told that I couldn't return the item because I had already used them!!!
review image
55 comments| 399 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 20, 2012
I am SO disappointed. They should not describe them as "stainless steel". They rusted after the very first time I washed them (hand washed-rack dried)and have a rusty residue after every wash. I'm throwing them out; what a waste.
11 comment| 258 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2015
The measuring cups and spoons arrived covered of some kind of black greasy dust, really difficult to get ride of, I had to wash them several time to get them clean.
After the first use, half of the measuring cups started to rust!
Poor quality, I don't recommend this item!
review image
on December 15, 2016
The 1/3 cup measure has the finish on the interior gone. At first I thought someone had used it as it looked dirty around the bottom edge. After washing with very hot soapy water and scratch free scrubber, it is still there. I looked at it under magnification and it appears the finish is gone and it is black in that area. I was afraid to use and threw that one out. The others look okay, but are they just coated in stainless steel rather than being made of actual stainless steel??? I wonder if the others will do this over time. I planned to give as a gift, but could not with the one looking like it was used. So I will keep the others and see if they loose their stainless steel finish as well. I got the item fairly cheap, but still over paid considering this issue
on January 11, 2017
This set is the perfect example of you get what you pay for. It is a really cheap set at a cheap price. The spoons are a very thin stamped steel and while they are supposed to be stainless, one was rusted out of the package. The cups look better but they too are thing and the edges are very sharp. I thought I would use these to replace my plastic set in the kitchen but no.....these will be moved to the garage for measuring lawn products. Still, even with the negatives, it is a value priced product and is worth what I paid. If I had paid $20 for these they would get one star but for the price....they are ok. I just wished I had paid more and got more.
on December 4, 2012
I bought these in June, basically 6 months ago. They seemed fine at first, about what one would expect for the price. The handles seemed reasonably stiff and they were functional for their task. Now after only 6 months of light duty, two of the measuring cups have linear cracks/splits in the metal originating at the tip of the spout and running vertically down the side of the cup, making them useless now for measuring liquids.

I really expect something like a metal measuring cup to last longer than 6 months. Obviously this is a defective design, and apparently the spout puts a stress on the cheap quality metal, and probably triggers a crack due to the heating/cooling of the dishwasher.

I will be looking for better quality.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Top Contributor: Petson November 4, 2017
A perfectly acceptable, basic set of measuring cups.

There is nothing remarkable about these measuring cups and spoons. They are very simply in style, basically being a plain metal bowl attached to a plain metal handle and having their size etched into them. The metal is thin and will certainly dent under abuse, but isn't so thin that normal use will bend them out of shape. They wash up in the dishwasher just fine and I haven't noticed any rust or excessive wear and tear.

I got these measuring cups and spoons as sort of a backup set for when my primary ones are all dirty. For that purpose, they do well. If you are shopping for your first set of measuring cups, however, I would look elsewhere and splurge for something a bit more clearly labeled and of higher quality.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Bought these as a lightning deal on amazon and I'm not a fan of the spoons. These are not made out of good quality stainless. I have washed the spoons maybe twice in the dishwasher and it already has some rust on it. I bought these to measure out baby cereal, but I switched to just using a regular tablespoon.I thought I was getting a great deal but some things are too good to be true
on November 7, 2016
Well was really excited to get these today, and after opening it all but the tablespoon were fine. The tablespoon however was already rusted. Pretty poor company if this passed inspection. Don't usually go out of my way to write a review unless something is really good or really bad experience.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 20, 2013
Measuring spoons were just fine, but we were disappointed in the measuring cups. Not only were they thin and the top rim sharp to the touch, but within two weeks, they started rusting.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse