ONXE USB LED Clock Fan with Real Time Display Function,USB Clock Fans,Silver,1 Year Warranty (Clock)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (24%)|
|Join Prime to save $3.80 more on this item|
|Model Name||Clock Fan|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PVC soft fan blades for safety, mental flexible neck.
- Simply plug into any USB port on notebook or PC to create a gentle refreshing breeze.
- Gently adjust the flexible neck to positon the cool breeze anywhere you wish.
- Real-time Clock display. No driver installation required.
- Keep cool and display cool messages at your office or on the go with the USB LED Message Fan.USB FAN 1 year warranty,Fan only through ONE TWO brand stores sales, other stores selling fake, do not enjoy 1 year warranty service
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Gently adjust the flexible neck to position the cool breeze any where you wish.
2. Super compact & lightweight.
3. USB port powered, no external power supply needed.
4. Durable soft fan blades for safe usage.
5. No dirve, plug and play.
6. Convenient On/Off switch.
7. The clock keeps time when switched off and seting the time is easy too
1. USB powered
2. Flexible gooseneck
3. Quiet electric motor
4. Soft blades for safety
5. Working Volt: DC 5V
6. Working current: ≤350mA
7. Product length: 40cm
8. Switch: keyswitch
9. Fan diameter:88mm
10. weight: 54g
Setting the time
1. Plug into a USB port and press the ON/OFF switch to turn fan on and to activate the clock display.
2. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until minute hand starts blinking.
3. Setting the hour hand:continue to hold ON/OFF button to set the hour hand.The clock will spin clockwise fast,release the button just before the correct hour.
4. Setting the minute hand:After the hour is set,the minute hand will flash,Click the ON/OFF button to move the minute hand forward to the correct time.
5. Leave for 6 seconds and the time is set.
1. Keep your hair,face and eyes away from the rotating fan blades.
2. In order to protect your USB port form damage,be careful not to press hard to the USB connector when adjusting the flexible neck.
3. When the fan is moving keep children under 3 years away from the product.
4. Please turn off the fan when you do not use it.
5.Give it a break after 4-5 hours working.It will prolong the service life.
1 X ONXE USB LED Clock Fan
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only gripe is that the power button was placed about an inch behind the blades. The amount of times the fan blades have smacked my arm as I attempt to reach for the power button probably says more about me than it does about the fan - but I digress. The fan is awesome, the clock is awesome, the power button is a total nightmare.
Buy this fan.
Changed to 5 star because I sent a note to the supplier and they responded in 5 minutes to ship me another. So the 1 year warranty is confirmed
I do have some concerns though. 1. When I brought it to work the display was erratic. The "6" would jump to the 7 or 8 area and the second hand would have problems at that same location as well. After letting it run for several hours this eventually stopped. However, today I've noticed that the fan has cut itself off several times. That is something I do have a problem with. I'm going to continue to monitor it and will adjust my rating if the device misbehaves further. Outside of that issue though I am pleased with the fan/clock and like the brilliant colors. It would be cool if there were a way to adjust the color or turn off the second hand an only keep the hour / minute hands.
One issue I found on my Windows 10 computer is a constant warning about "low space" on a drive when this was plugged in. Seems it sees this as a thumb drive and feels the need to constantly notify you that it's almost out of space. Like every 2 minutes. I downloaded a utility to disable that warning message, but many people will not do that. Not sure if Mac does the same or not, as I have never plugged it into my MacBook Pro to test. But this thing is worth every penny just for the coolness factor.
Top reviews from other countries
Best part is young kids not being able to tell the time with it. LOL