Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Onex Women's Miley Sandal
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Price:$89.99 - $107.95

on August 21, 2012
I bought a pair of these out of desperation while on vacation in Vegas. I had torn my calf muscle just 2 weeks before the trip and putting my foot flat was torture. I brought shoes with me that were wedges and comfy to wear around the office but not so comfy after hours of walking the Strip. I stopped in a shoe store and found the zebra stripe Miley sandal. They were the best thing I could have EVER bought! I usually dont spend that much on shoes but this pair was worth EVERY penny. Comfy from the get-go and they literally saved my vacation because without them I would have just not walked anywhere...I couldn't have. I would recommend these to anyone who's on the fence about it. Not to mention that EVERY time I wear them I get at least one compliment. Especially when I wear them with my zebra stripe shirt and black pants :) Love love love love love these shoes!
on October 7, 2014
I'm a solid 9. I've worn Onex off and on for years and back in the day, their size 9 used to fit me. Then some time went by and I couldn't find them at Nordstrom, so I ordered my usual size via Amazon. I was surprised to find they were too small and I exchanged them for a 10, which was slightly too large but still okay. For the above shoes, I ordered a 10 and they are marginally too small. I'm on the fence as to whether I should exchange/return them but I suspect an 11 would be way too big. Perhaps Onex has changed their shoe lasts, I don't know. On the plus side, they are a stylish and dressy sandal. Love the bling! The top is made from a stretchy fabric which is great for a narrowish foot. And Onex is made in the USA.
on April 25, 2016
This sandal does not run true to size. If you're a 9.5 make sure you order an 11 so that it fits you. Also I believe that if you order the next size up that they should honor the same price and not charge you more.
on July 27, 2014
I love the comfort and the look of these shoes. I didn't give it five stars because the soles are very slippery.
I am going to use sandpaper and hope it works.
My suggestion to the company is to use rubber or similar soles. No one looks at the bottom of your feet, and we women love comfort as well as safety.
I got the package in a timely manner, as promised.
on February 24, 2013
I had these in leopard print first, and actually got so many unexpected compliments from strangers. I loved them for the comfort. So I got them in black too. Kinda like wearing slippers. I recommend Onex to anyone who wants a comfortable stylish shoe.
on January 7, 2013
Onex brand is the most comfortable! I have several styles and they're all comfortable. It's hard to find this chocolate brown color and it's great. One thing to know about Onex: order a size larger than normal. I usually wear a size 8 and I wear a size 9 in Onex.
on March 22, 2013
These sandals are simply a different color from the black ones, identical that I've owned for a year. I love them so much, I needed the leopard print. Super comfortable and this price was unbelievable! Very happy with the purchase.
on May 26, 2016
My wife is very happy with this brand name, she wears those for walking, very light, comfortable and fit perfectly. She has several pairs and all of those sandals are very comfortable and don't hurt her feet.
on March 13, 2013
I always had a hard time wearing heels because of uncomfortable reasons, came across reviews on this shoe and decided to purchase it. I was sooooo glad I did because I never was able to find a shoe with a heel that was completely comfortable and could wear for long periods of time. Because I have to dress up in black with a white collar, it goes with just about anything, it is higher end looking and can spend all day in them without feeling uncomfortable. It also gives me a little more height being 5 ft.4. I will continue to purchase this brand and find them in other trendy styles. If you are thinking about buying some shoes, these shoes would be a must have.
on March 14, 2012
I started wearing Onex sandals about 3 years ago. Now they are the only kind I will buy. Styles are cute but comfort is what sold me. Every pair I own (15 of them) are great. I can walk for hours without any discomfort. Miley sandal is great. I have 3 pairs in black, brown and zebra stripes!! Great sandal. They are also made in the United States. Good quality. Love them.