Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on February 20, 2017
I'm giving 5 stars because they've just arrived and feel sturdy. If they don't prove to be great I'll update. REGARDING SIZING PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! I read a lot of reviews where people said to order a size smaller and did so. I worried it might have been a bad idea but I'm glad I did. I have a 9.5/10 (depending on the shoe) and ordered a 9. They fit perfectly with a bit of room in case you're wearing thicker socks. These are not "over shoe" boots. They're regular boots you wear like shoes. There are cheap foam liners inside where the sole of your foot rests. Not sure how rugged they are but they'll be easily replaceable. For the price I'm not sure how you can find fault with them. They have some room at the top to fit your pants into obviously. There's no drawstring or anything if you have thinner legs so if you step into deep water the boots will fill but chances are that's not the case for most people.
on November 9, 2015
I am a boot snob. I love a good pair of boots and am VERY picky, but don't want to spend over 25$ on boots. So.....all that said, these are the best boots out there. They fit nice on my skinnier feet, they slide in and out nice. They have great traction in the tread. The rubber is thick and protective. I DID develop a crack in the ball joint bend area after 3? yrs of use, but thats ok. I can buy another pair. There is this growing trend to not put the fabric all the way up the inside of the boot. The last pair of these I got was up less the last 4" or so. Not my favorite. They should run that product all the way up too the top to facilitate ease of putting boots on and off. I will buy again. maybe. The costco boots for 85$ might by the next try....but tthat price! too much maybe. thesse are just right. The ONLY reason I ordered them is I already had some and knew my siziing.
on January 5, 2015
Listen to the reviews about it being WAY to big and everything will be perfect. I usually wear a 10.5 - 11 depending on brand. I bought a 9 in this and it fits like a shoe would. If you want a little more room for a liner or thick socks adjust accordingly. Solid boots though. I walk my dog through the mud all the time and never have cold wet feet.
on January 28, 2014
Tough rubber boots! Inside is lightly cloth lined, they slip on easily and are a very nice fit feel like a nice pair of sneakers. Good thick tread and soles. Havent had very long but they look like they could stand up to some serious weather and abuse. If they are too high on your calves it looks like it would be easy to cut some of the length off on the top with scissors or a razor knife. Truly the length being high up is what makes these boots even nicer, when your walking thru puddles the splash up just hits the side of the boot rather than your pants. Oh, and forgot to mention my main reason for this purchase.... USA company and MADE IN USA!
on May 10, 2017
When these boots arrived, I was not happy with the tightness around the calf. My intention was to send them back. I was doing dome research on another boot brand when I saw a review about trimming down the boot height at the cut-grooves to fit the leg. It was only then that I noticed the grooved indentions on the boot for cutting the tops down to my size. I trimmed the boots down to a comfortable height for my legs and now they fit perfectly. Also, they are a little easier to take off.
on July 25, 2015
Great fit, comfortable, strong, i love these things so much. They're actually attractive and stylish which is a good thing because I find having to wear these boots so annoying. I live near a bay and unfortunately sometimes the tide is so high that the water reaches the street outside my house. So we need these to get to and from our cars.
on February 28, 2017
My husband loves these boots - great purchase. They're really heavy duty and work well for back yard duty.
on September 11, 2014
My hubby loves these boots! They have held up well and we were quite pleased with the quality for the price. If these ever wear out, my husband has vowed to purchase another pair of them.
on March 8, 2014
Used this for a couple of times where snow was just about everywhere. It is a working boot so don't expect all the cushy feeling. It works great though for my liking.
on August 24, 2014
At that price you may thing this boot could not be good?

But surprise they are pretty good and heavy duty you would pay twice that price and they would not be better then this.

The only thing, I was thinking they had steel toe but they don’t.
If what you need is just a rubber boot without steel cap, don't hesitate stop shopping and buy those.