Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on February 4, 2014
I love the old school Onitsukas, some of the most comfortable sneaks i've ever had. They're great for slipping on, casual style, and even jogging, though they're a little too soft for really playing sports, trust my twisted ankle after hooping. Also, this style has a narrower heel sole than the Ultimate 81, so the inside of my heel doesn't feel like it's got anything underneath it, and i've got a pretty skinny foot, but i also got used to it. Would've gotten another Ultimate 81, but there were no cool colors this season; c'mon guys, how 'bout some more 3-toned stuff, minus the black, white, or gray?
on September 6, 2013
I love the construction of the shoe, as it creates a comfortable feeling that can be felt throughout the shoe. Most shoes have either a comfortable sole or insert, but the Onitsuka is truly an all-round great shoe. Moreover, I feel really light on my feet when I wear these shoes, which can be a plus depending on what one does during the day. There is no doubt that I will be purchasing another pair in the near future, as they are comfortable as hell, and they look great, too!
on May 20, 2015
These are stylish everyday shoes. Not meant for athletic events like running or anything that would have too much impact to the feet. As far as an everyday wear item they work great. If you were doing extensive walking you might want something more substantial.
on September 1, 2015
Lightweight and comfortable. These are my favorite pair of Tigers and are the shoes I wear most often. I can walk 20 miles in a day wearing these and I don't get blisters.
on June 22, 2014
I had a pair of these puppy's in the 70's and loved them. I like the color. Excellent running shoe or walking. They look great.
on June 21, 2017
love this sneaker. Good for stylin and short walks...
on August 31, 2014
The best walking shoes. This shoe travels all over the world with me!
on October 22, 2014
Runs small!
on March 16, 2017
Too small
on February 28, 2017
excellent

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.