|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$54.95 - $80.00|
- Rubber sole
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Introduced in 1966 and worn in the '68 Mexico Games, the Mexico 66 series is by far the most recognizable sneaker in the OT line! So give the stilettos a break and chill in this stunning women's vulcanized-suede sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger by ASICS. Your feet will thank you for it!.All-over suede uppers.Classic OT flip-down heel tab for easy entry.Textile lining with a cushioned sockliner for superior comfort.Traditional lacing closure offers a secure fit and feel.Signature contrast Tiger Stripes logo detail on sides and a woven logo label on tongue.Super low-pro midsole for a more streamlined look and feel.Vulcanized rubber.Outsole for traction.Imported.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006MPWBAE
- Item model number: MEXICO 66 VULC SU-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
are a great gift. .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits perfectly. But after I wash these shoes (simply use water and a brush), the color somewhat fades.Published 15 months ago by Yingyan Shen
Exact description. True to size and very comfortable. My new favorite shoe!Published 16 months ago by Coco
Perfect size and fit. Good quality and on sale for 24.00 can't beat that for tigers. Suede is authentic and very well made. Love themPublished 19 months ago by Andrea Pickard
the black looks more like a very dark navy, but still nice shoe for pricePublished 20 months ago by Shamra McGreal