|Fits as expected||
$44.95 - $79.95
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Casually athletic sneaker with perforated overlays and signature Tiger stripes
- Asymmetric external heel support
- Trail-inspired traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Retro-inspired branding defines a lightweight sneaker inspired by the 1980s jogging craze..
Since 1949, Onitsuka Tiger has created stylish sports products inspired by the Japanese values of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Through their crafts, Onitsuka Tiger brings together East and West, and demonstrates what it means to be "Made of Japan.”
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00DDURR2I
- Item model number: COLORADO EIGHTY-FIVE-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought them as a birthday present for my husband. He liked them, once I fully loosened up the laces. Even with that, his feet started feeling "tingly", after about 10 minutes. Sadly, they are going back. I will look for shoes that are reviewed to run wide.