|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.39 - $165.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Leather sneaker featuring signature Tiger Stripes with logoed tongue and heel tag
- Treaded rubber outsole
- Worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The iconic Mexico 66 was born in 1966 and debuted at the 1968 Olympic games pre-trials in Mexico with a premium white leather, stitched with red and blue tiger stripes. Today, the classic runner has been reawakened and remains to be the most popular shoe in the Onitsuka Tiger collection.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PZKJJ5W
- Item model number: Mexico 66®-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Now, I'm thinking of getting one for myself!!!
Just make sure that you know your right size as Onitsuka leather and canvas fits differently. My husband wears a 9.5 with leather and a size 9 for non-leather or canvas. :)
Hope this helps!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great shoes, but was at least a size to large.
I have another pair of size 12's that fit fine, so that was kind of odd.
...product DEFECTIVE. RETURNED and re ordered. DEFECTIVE AGAIN. Will shop someplace else...Published 10 days ago by Francesco
These shoes are wonderful and I highly recommend them! I have gotten many compliments and they are comfy to wear. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Kevin D.
The fit is exactly as expected. These shoes offer excellent arch support and they are SO comfortable. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Elyse
Onitsuka Tiger shoes are probably the best looking and most comfortable shoes on the planet!
You won't regret buying these!
Love these. I miss the non-mesh version that were in the same color (which I owned before), but I like these a lot.Published 12 days ago by Sujal Shah