|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.99 - $148.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Leather sneaker featuring signature Tiger Stripes with logoed tongue and heel tag
- Treaded rubber outsole
- Worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The iconic Mexico 66 was born in 1966 and debuted at the 1968 Olympic games pre-trials in Mexico with a premium white leather, stitched with red and blue tiger stripes. Today, the classic runner has been reawakened and remains to be the most popular shoe in the Onitsuka Tiger collection.
Since 1949, Onitsuka Tiger has created stylish sports products inspired by the Japanese values of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Through their crafts, Onitsuka Tiger brings together East and West, and demonstrates what it means to be "Made of Japan."
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PZKJJ5W
- Item model number: Mexico 66®-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
As a reference, I wear a women's 8.5 very consistently and ordered a 7 men's. My feet are normal to very slightly narrow in width.
I think these are somewhere between an American women's and men's shoe in terms of arch and width, good for those of us who are somewhere in-between. With wear, water and time they form to my feet. If possible I would give a sixth star for the consistency and quality of these shoes. Will continue to buy as long as they continue to make them.