|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $148.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Leather sneaker featuring signature Tiger Stripes with logoed tongue and heel tag
- Treaded rubber outsole
- Worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iconic Mexico 66 was born in 1966 and debuted at the 1968 Olympic games pre-trials in Mexico with a premium white leather, stitched with red and blue tiger stripes. Today, the classic runner has been reawakened and remains to be the most popular shoe in the Onitsuka Tiger collection.
Since 1949, Onitsuka Tiger has created stylish sports products inspired by the Japanese values of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Through their crafts, Onitsuka Tiger brings together East and West, and demonstrates what it means to be "Made of Japan."
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PZKJJ5W
- Item model number: Mexico 66®-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I like them so far, but there are a couple issues. The first is I would have preferred a different material on the top of the shoe, right above the rubber, rather than suede. I knew that beforehand just from looking at the picture, but decided to purchase anyway, so guess that one's on me.
The second is, I wish the lip on the back of the shoe, that piece of material with "Tiger" written on it that helps you slide it on easily, also worked as a "jean stop" (just made that word up). You know when you have pants or jeans that are a bit long, and some shoes have a loop on top of the heel so your pants don't touch the floor? Ya, wish it had one of those.
Otherwise, nice kicks.
Most recent customer reviews
> Low profile - so it matches a very sleek, executive and laid-back look.Read more