|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.98 - $149.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Classic sneaker with Tiger lettering at heel cup featuring lightly padded collar and tongue
- Signature faux-leather overlay at quarterpanel
- Two-tone EVA midsole with flex channels at heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Onitsuka Tiger ultimate 81 is one of the choice technical runners of the 80’s, with its two-tone eva midsole and flexible TPU heel to offer superior support and cushioning. The enhanced stability of this shoe is created by the revolutionized outsole design, providing the runner with optimal traction and shock absorption.
Since 1949, Onitsuka Tiger has created stylish sports products inspired by the Japanese values of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Through their crafts, Onitsuka Tiger brings together East and West, and demonstrates what it means to be "Made of Japan."
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GOYB2VM
- Item model number: Ultimate 81-M_M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sizing is fairly accurate. I ordered my normal size, which is an 11D in Nike. They seem a little big, but I think a smaller size would be too small (thanks to an arch falling, one foot always seem slightly too big for smaller sizes and not big enough for the larger.) The width is quite generous and also better then I expected.
I love that they're light and airy, without much support, lift or cushion. It feels almost like you're barefoot, unlike some popular sneakers that feel like your walking on a piece of hard rubber.