Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on May 27, 2015
Bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday. I did a bit of research and found that the Onitsuka Tiger is great for people with flat feet. I was a bit hesitant seeing that it's a bit flimsy. I was dead wrong. She tried it on and loved it. Due to its lightweight and stylish color, she has been wearing it everyone. It's a pretty casual pair of shoes which goes with almost everything (e.g jeans and shorts). After 6 months of use, here is the review:

Stylish: 9/10
There's various colors and styles; there's some with shoelaces and some without. In addition, the endless color combo is amazing. Compared to other shoes, Onitsuka has the best color selection.

Good for flat feet: Yes!
My girlfriend who has flat feet enjoyed it thoroughly. She was able to stand and walk around without any minor footache.

With that said, I highly recommend Onitsuka Tiger due to its stylish color and comfortability.
on October 14, 2013
The shoes are cute, just like the picture. I found the fit to be true to size. In my usual size, the length is perfect and the width seems pretty normal. My feet are generally narrow but I'm developing bunions so I think my overall width is pretty average, and these shoes fit me like a glove. They were comfortable right from the start since the fit was right and the leather is quite soft. I wore them all day at a theme park and by the end of the day I was wishing for a bit more padding under the ball of my foot, but they held up better than most shoes would have in that situation.
on November 29, 2012
These run true to size and aren't too wide for my narrow feet. They're somewhat comfortable but not something I could wear on a day I had to do a lot of walking. One of the shoes dug into my heel the first couple times I wore them, but it's fine now. The bottoms of the shoes are nice, super grippy and very quiet when you walk. The flap on the back doesn't lay down like in the picture, it sticks straight up. If I try to fold it down, it sticks out instead of laying flat. I'm not sure why it's there and I might cut it off because my jeans keep catching on it which looks pretty stupid. They do look cute though, the best purple shoe I could find.
on October 22, 2015
I love these shoes! I've been using a walking workstation @ the office, and 2 different pairs of tennis shoes irritated my feet, due to allergies/heat, causing an itchy rash.

These shoes have none of that nylon padding inside, and appear to be made predominantly of dyed leather. They also breathe significantly better than 'normal' tennis shoes, as they are mostly leather, keeping my feet much cooler.

I spend 3-4 hours on the walking workstation @ 2 MPH, 3-4 days a week, and don't have any issues wearing these shoes (and no rashes!)

They aren't as padded as 'normal' tennis shoes, but I don't find that prohibitive. As a matter of fact, I'm liking the feel of these much better, especially on the top of the foot where the flap is. They seem to fit nicer, without my feet sliding around inside the shoe.

The flap on the heel that another reviewer complained about doesn't bother me/my jeans at all, and I'm loving the built-in shoe horn! I suppose skinny jean wearers may have flap issues, but normal pant legs should be just fine.

The only improvement I could think of is if they had a slightly thicker rubber insert in the sole of the shoe, for additional padding. Or, slightly higher walls, so we could add our own cushion insert, if desired.

But, again, overall, I adore these shoes -- so much so, that I ordered a 2nd pair as a backup!
on February 15, 2015
Super comfortable. I've had them for about 3 months now. They're a tad bit larger than what you might get with other brands of shoes with similar size, but that's great because it fits your socks in nicely and you have no need to stretch them out with socks on. They're more expensive than what I'd like to pay, but I think they're good sneakers and worth the investment (I wear them practically every day, all day).
on June 6, 2013
Nice shoes with a lovely color, I ordered this for my sister and she loves it. I am going to order one more.
on March 4, 2017
Love these flat shoes! Super comfortable especially on trips! My at least dozen pair!
on June 17, 2012
I've had these shoes before so I knew I liked the style and I already knew my size. Wasn't sure if I would be ok with the white stripes since I had dark purple ones before but they're nice and not terribly stand-outish.

The cons to this model of shoes are:
1. the fabric tends to pick up marks.
2. the insoles are rather flat and not terribly cushioned but I always use arch support inserts anyways.
3. my previous pair started to come apart in the toe stitching after less than a year.
on April 20, 2017
Love these sneakers. They're light, fit perfectly, and I still wear them 5 years later when I want to walk out like a comfy bum. The cushy lining has worn out by now, but no holes on the soles yet!
on May 21, 2014
I got these for fencing. There are precious few "Fencing" shoes in women's sizes and I am wary of guessing my men's shoe size. These came up so I gave them a try. I don't slip on the strip and they're comfortable. A little wide for my foot, but my feet are narrow.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.