Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Onitsuka Tiger Women's Serrano Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on January 12, 2015
I got these in purple and aqua color, the purple is really more raspberry, the color looks just like pic. I got them in a 10, and I usually wear a 91/2, they fit well. I had this style before and knew they ran a half size smaller. I generally buy 91/2 in running shoes like Nikes. Theses are a light weight airy shoe that I plan to wear in the spring w no show socks( or no socks) with shorts n Capri style pants:) I really like the retro style.
on January 18, 2014
I bought a pair of tigers and few years ago and was really pleased with them. I hate bulky sneakers and love the streamline design of the tigers. They are very light, but I find them comfortable to wear all day. I still wear the ones from a few years ago, they have held up nicely and just bought these recently. I get lot's of compliments on the colors of these ones.
on September 23, 2014
I really like these shoes! I wore out my old Onitsuka Tiger's (that lasted for 3 years of heavy use) and wanted a new pair. These are stylish, comfortable, and fits as expected. If you typically run between a size (I can usually fit between an 8 or an 8.5), go with the size up. My old pair were 8's and fit but were a bit tight, so the 8.5's were perfect! Also, the sizes vary greatly between male and female shoes, so make sure you get the right ones :)
on October 7, 2014
I'm always a little anxious when ordering shoes online because different cuts could mean different fit even though they are the same size. I took a chance on this and am very pleased that it fitted perfectly. It is very lightweight, has a very flexible sole, and seems airier than most sneakers that I have tried. My feet sweat less in these shoes. I also like the low ankle cut; it makes my thick ankles a bit more lady-like looking. I'd say this is good for all day city walking, but not really for sports just by the design of the soles. Overall, I am happy with this purchase.
on October 11, 2012
Really liked these super cute shoes but the size conversion was WAY off. I ordered a 10.5, and got a 42.5 EU size, which really should be 11.5. They were at least a full size too big for me.
on April 8, 2014
These shoes run narrow, so order a half-size up to make them fit well. They are comfortable, sleek, and stylish. As other reviewers have mentioned, the nylon does wrinkle and bunch a bit between the stripes, but it's not terribly noticeable.
on December 3, 2013
My husband has wide feet and buys these shoes exclusively and absolutely LOVES them! I however, have a bit wider feet than the average woman and the female version of these were SO tight on me and uncomfortable in the toe box area. I was bummed because they are so fun and stylish looking. I should have gone to the store and tried them on first before ordering online, but I thought they'd fit me well since they fit my DH so well. I do have to also mention, that I am the pickiest shoe buyer on the planet, so take my critique with that in mind :)
on March 12, 2014
Before this shoe, I loved the whole line of Onitsuka Tigers. It's pretty much the only brand of sneaker that I've purchased with the last five years. I feel I'm pretty familiar with the quality of the brand, fit, and style. However, this shoe is where that love and familiarity ended. Now Tigers typically run a little narrow and about a half size smaller than that of most other shoes. I definitely keep that in mind when I ordered, but this shoe was TIGHT. I tried wearing them around the house to break them in. After a few hours the pain goes away and is instead replaced by numbness in your toes.

I'm not picky about having non-slip shoes, but this shoe is just plain dangerous. The day I after I bought them I decided to wear them for work. During the course of the day it had rained a little. After work, began walking out into the parking lot to my car. THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGAN! I slipped. And slid. And had to resort to this bizarre waddle across the lot. Whee! I finally made it to my car. Naturally, the bottom of the soles were slightly damp from walking on the wet parking lot--not that I jumped into puddles and saturated my shoes or anything, but they were damp. When I started the car, I put my left foot on the break pedal-it SLIPPED right off. WOW more fun. So I had to take the dumb shoes off to drive in my socks which were now wet from the shoes getting the pedals wet. So dumb.

Guess what? I was working a double shift. My second job is at a restaurant which happens to have polish concrete floor.
on November 15, 2013
I have been wearing Tiger sneakers for years and I really love this new pair I just bought. They are a very fun bright blue and pink and fit pretty true to size. Like other Tiger shoes I've had they fit pretty snug but comfy until they break in fully. Would buy another pair.
on December 25, 2012
This shoe runs narrower than most athletic shoes - a Medium here is same as Narrow in Nike, New Balance, Adidas, and others. I bought to wear while bike riding, and the relatively smooth sole is perfect for that. There is no support and very little padding in the sole, however, so I don't think would be suitable for running or even long walks. I put in $10 "orthotic" pad from Dr. Scholl's, and that provides padding in the heel area. My daughter wears similar Tiger shoes, and the lack of padding and support doeesn't bother her at all.