- Hdmi® support for 3d;audio return channel;deepcolor(TM);x.v.color(TM);lipsync;dolby® digital plus;dts-hd high-resolution audio(TM) decoding
Onkyo TX-SR313 5.1- Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 output with support for 3D and Audio Return Channel
- WRAT Amplifier Technology
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod®/iPhone® via Front USB Port
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Easy Settings Change with Overlayed On Screen Display via HDMI
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Once installed and powered up, it sounded superb. I was very impressed with the newfound clarity in my BD movies and sound tracks. The rear surrounds, It's always an audio awakening to hear things you hadn't heard before. To me, that is a great indicator of audio quality and performance and I have yet to be disappointed with Onkyo receivers. A couple of nits, there are no bannana plug connectors for the speakers, so be prepared to have some fun with preparing speaker wires for connecting to the unit. Also, this receiver provides 65 watts per channel of power, which is ample for me, but may be insufficient for larger media rooms. Overall, a great price for a high-quality 5.1 HT receiver.
So while the sound quality is excellent, the HDMI switching does not work very effectively, and searching for this problem suggests its common place, if not given across the board. Since this was a major selling point to me, I think it may be a deal breaker for some buyers. Older DVD players and older HDMI devices seem to work effectively, but newer technology does not.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
after on year the device stoped working and now i shipped it to Onkyo service and i pay for that shipment to send it to the warrantyPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is a very powerful unit for the price. I didn't know anything about this name brand receiver. But have been using it for awhile and am happy with it so farPublished 3 months ago by Don
It's got to be said; these are garbage. I bought two of these and they started breaking down within a week. Read morePublished 5 months ago by David Bordelon