|Item Weight||6.45 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.9 x 5.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Size||3 inch with brake|
|Item Package Quantity||4|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Online Best Service 4 Pack Caster Wheels Swivel Plate with Brake On Red Polyurethane Wheels (3 inch with brake)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rotate 360 degrees. Smooth & Silent & Sturdy. HEAVY DUTY. The total locking brake locks both the wheel and the swivel
- Capacity: 250lbs each. Plate Size: , 2.55" (65mm) x 3.7" (94mm)
- Hole center to hole center:1.77" (45mm) x 2.95" (75mm). Mounting hole dimensions: 0.32" (8.3mm) x 0.46" (11.9mm)
- Wheel Dia.: 3" (76mm). Wheel Width: 1.25" (32mm). Wheel Material: Polyurethane. Overall Height: 4" (101mm)
- Color: Red. Ball bearings: Double ball bearings. Includes: 4 caster with brake
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
* Rotate 360 degrees. Smooth & Silent & Sturdy. HEAVY DUTY
* The total locking brake locks both the wheel and the swivel
* Capacity: 250lbs each
* Plate Size: , 2.55" (65mm) x 3.7" (94mm)
* Hole center to hole center:1.77" (45mm) x 2.95" (75mm)
* Mounting hole dimensions: 0.32" (8.3mm) x 0.46" (11.9mm)
* Wheel Dia.: 3" (76mm)
* Wheel Width: 1.25" (32mm)
* Wheel Material: Polyurethane
* Overall Height: 4" (101mm)
* Color: Red
* Ball bearings: Double ball bearings
* Includes: 4 caster with brake
Online Best Service™ items includes A 90 Days Warranty. The warranty will be voided if purchased from a resellers or any company other than Online Best Service
Showing 1-8 of 626 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At that point, the stem the wheel is attached to bends enough for bearings to start falling out, or simply snaps off. This is actually my second set of them as I'd hoped the Amazon ratings would overall be right, but I've now had 3 out of 8 of these fail, and the other ones are en route as they have a lot or give.
Don't waste your money on this. If you're going to get something that breaks, go to your local hardware store so you can have new castors readily available or can potentially get a refund for them not standing up to any abuse.
The cases weigh well under the listed capacity of 880lbs and only get rolled more than 10 feet a few times a year so I figured something cheap compared to the high end Penn Elcoms would be fine but they failed us right from the start. Next time I'll spend 4 times as much and save the head-ache down the road.
On a side note, the packaging they came in was awful but luckily nothing else in the box was damaged by the bags full of casters banging around.
The only down side is I had to make a separate trip to the hardware store to get the screws. No screws are included.