- " This is the best online real estate book i've read on Amazon.com. David J Moore makes finding the top online real estate leads easy and simple to understand!" - Mark G - Realtor.
- "I am happy I finally found 9 top online real estate leads even the gurus do not know about by David J Moore, MBA. There is so much good real estate agent information about finding buyers and sellers who want to list their property with me. I am glad I read this book!"- Christina F - Realtor
- "David J Moore, MBA makes the information in the book very simple to understand and even gives you step by step guide into finding some top online real estate leads. I highly recommend if you are involved in real estate sales in any way." Paul G - Real Estate Sales Professional
- Learn more
- Kindle Direct Publishing makes it fast and easy for you to independently publish your book to the Kindle, for free. Plus, you can earn up to 70% royalties on Kindle eBook sales and 60% on paperback
- Your book deserves to be heard! The Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) makes it easy to find a narrator, produce and distribute your audiobook, and earn royalties
- Join Search Inside the Book
- Become an Amazon Associate
Get advice and inspiration from strong voices and professional writers who know the ins and outs of the publishing world - from recognizable names such as Hugh Howey and Joanna Penn to partners like the Center for Fiction.
Amazon Author Insights also features a helpful directory of Amazon's tools and services that can help you achieve your publishing goals.
Check it out at amazonauthorinsights.com!
Page Flip is a re-imagined Kindle navigation experience that makes it easy to explore books while always saving your place. With Page Flip, readers can easily flip back and forth between pages to reference different parts of the book while they read.
Page Flip automatically saves the page you're reading in a book, pinning it to the side of your screen for easy navigation. Flip back and forth in a book with confidence, knowing you can instantly jump back to reading with a simple tap of your pinned page.
Zoom out to get a bird's eye view of the book and quickly find what you're looking for. At a glance, easily recognize specific pages as you jump around. Pictures, charts, your highlights, and the layout of each page are easy to see with Page Flip's pixel-accurate thumbnails that automatically adjust as you change your font and margin settings.
Page Flip works with Kindle books that have Enhanced Typesetting enabled. The feature will be delivered as part of a free, over-the-air update starting June 28 to Kindle E-readers and the free Kindle app for iOS, Android, and Fire OS.
Click here for additional details and to see Page Flip in action.
eBooks are instantly delivered to winners and all non-winners are encouraged to try a free sample of the prize title. eBook giveaways can also run for up to 30 days vs. 7 days
for physical books, and only new readers can enter because customers cannot own multiple copies of an eBook title in their library. In addition, the giveaway layout and entry experience has been updated with authors in mind to better highlight you and your book. Find some eBook giveaway examples at amazon.com/7days.