- File Size: 205 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Publication Date: May 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0083XMOBO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,452,803 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Online Reputation Management: Corporate & Personal Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
And while you may think that only companies need to worry about their reputation, these days everyone needs to keep tabs on what an online search reveals about them. That's why it's nice that the book also includes sections that focus on individuals and college students. So yes, there's a little of something for everyone in this book, which is why it's a good starting point if you need to quickly get up to speed on what online reputation management is all about.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Customer Relations
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Customer Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Communications