Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 3, 2013 7:51:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 3, 2013 8:02:22 AM PDT
My online experience was ok. Some parts are fun and others were not. I will start with the unpleasant parts first. #1 ... If you are trying to kill someone that is on the other side of the map it takes forever to get there. #2 ... Campers are always Irritating. #3 ... What a fine time to run out of bullets right in the middle of a shoot out. I found myself running away from a shoot out to the nearest Ammu-Nation store with an enemy following. That totally sucks. #4 ... Why should we have to buy Ammo it should be free. #5 ... There should be free Ammo and gun pick ups like in the game Red Dead Redemption. #6 ... I hate running into a mission Icon by accident then you are forced away from free roam to accomplish that mission ... Now for the good points. #1 ... So far I find the best way to survive in this game is to drive around in a semi truck. It's not as fast but the survival rate triples because unlike driving in a car then someone shooting you through the wind shield which is way to easy. A truck I have noticed is very hard to shoot through the wind shield because it's higher up and the glass seems harder to shoot through and you can flip cars over that are chasing after you very easy with a truck. #2 ... If you have a bounty on your head. Ride on a train in the empty crate container then press R1 to crouch along the inside wall of the train I find this helpful because it is hard for anyone to chase you. And finally #3 ... As your ranking goes up you can purchase better and more powerful weapons. That's about it for now.

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 6:51:00 AM PDT
A. Antonio says:
Mine has been poor. Last night none of the missions would load so people gave up and just started killing each other. So I went to the dig site and jumped in a land mover. That thing is slow as anything but nothing can stop it.

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 9:09:52 AM PDT
I love trains and to only just ride on it and not drive it was a big let down. I have several train simulator games for my computer like ... Trainz simulator 2009 ... Trainz simulator 2012 ... Train simulator 2013 ... Rail simulator ... Subway simulator New York City ... London Underground ... And Berlin Subway ... So not being able to drive the train and pretend to stop at each designated station to pick up passengers like in San Andreas is really a let down. Some people say that in San Andreas the train was just a novelty and not really a major participant in the game and I say they are wrong because for one thing in San Andreas and GTA 5, Both trains had a mission. Also San Andreas if you remember had a side mission where you had a certain amount of time on a running clock to get to each station and stop on a dime with out over running the high lighted point. Anyways everybody has a little extra special thing they like about a game for some people it's fast cars or helicopters or tanks but for me it's trains. But don't get me wrong not being able to drive this train is not enough to take a star away from it when I gave it 5 stars but I'm just saying.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 3, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V - PlayStation 3
Grand Theft Auto V - PlayStation 3 by Rockstar Games (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (3,634)