- Perfect Paperback: 117 pages
- Publisher: Fehrman Books; 2nd edition edition (2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984200126
- ISBN-13: 978-0984200122
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,540,653 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Only Angels: How to Raise and Train the Perfect Sighthound Perfect Paperback – Color, 2010
|New from||Used from|
Perfect Paperback, Color
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
The author is a bit of a purist when it comes to food and fleas and chemicals. I appreciate the advice and definitely something to keep in mind, but just say it once and move on. That would be my only complaint.
One thing I truly like about the training methods in Only Angels is that they don't just "teach the dog stuff". They open an entire way of communicating with the animal, and helping the animal to communicate with their human, that extends to every aspect of life. By using these methods, starting with the basics as outlined, you develop not only a well-behave and safe canine companion, you develop a relationship.
The safety and health advice is great as well, and the fact that the publisher donates proceeds to the rescue organization is a great bonus.