Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

80%
20%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on February 15, 2007
While I was living in England (I'm American) I bought a compilation CD of "Britpop" music and the song "This Feeling" was on the CD. It was love at first listen. It is probably the most beautiful rock song I've ever heard. I tried to get this album and even though I was living in England I could not find it. I finally found it here at Amazon last year and boy was it worth the wait.

This is the type of music that just grabs your emotions and twists them. You close your eyes and get transported to another landscape. If you are into Britpop and/or emo then get this album.