- Series: Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Mariner Books; Rev Upd edition (January 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0547447256
- ISBN-13: 978-0547447254
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (120 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240,795 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need Paperback – January 5, 2011
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
So, if you are looking for a comprehensive introductory guide to managing your money, look no further.
This book is simple to read and you can achieve what you want to achieve by following Tobia's advice. This dude knows what he is talking about!
This book will help you start your road to financial independent. Good luck!
And if and when you finish it, the next step is "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" by Burton Gordon Malkiel. This constantly updated classic puts the meat on the skeletal bones that Tobias lays out in his book. Read these two books (in order), and you'll probably know more than your broker does.