Only MannequinsÂ® White Female Dress Form on Black Tripod Wooden Base Size 2-4 Small 33" 24" 34"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Height of torso: 27". Shoulder to shoulder width: 14" Bust: 33". Waist: 24". Hips 34"
- Adjustable height from approx 4 1/2 to 6 feet.
- Features a thin foam layer to allow pinning by the side into the material around the form.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Buying a Only Mannequins dress form means you are buying from a U.S. Company that has been selling mannequins for 15 years, they have the experience and the know how to design and manufacture an item that will do its job.
Being Local means that if you lost a part or had a part broken, we can ship it right away from the Only Mannequins warehouse in NJ or CA.
Some Good Information:
1) This form has a 2nd hole under the form, this 2nd hole is used when the need for displaying slacks arises, not all forms have this 2nd hole, but this 2nd hole was first designed by only mannequins in 2004, it comes in handy when displaying slacks, but you will need to make the slacks are not too heavy, and lower the form so it is closer to the base and the center of gravity, for certain slacks you may need a heavier base.
2) This form is made of Hard Fiberglass then covered in a foamy material and then wrapped with the cover, Since the surface is hard this model is not truly Pinnable, but some have made use of it while pinning sideways using the foam and material cover.
3)The material cover is made of higher quality that can take more wear and tear than usual, if it gets dirty you can simply take it off wash it dry it and put it back on, you can also take off the white material and put on a Black material cover, etc.
4)The form can also be taken off the tripod and placed on a table, great for using as a center piece.
5) Knowing what kind of wood your tripod is made of is really important, keeping away from birch, eucalyptus and other popular Chinese wood will make sure your tripod can take more abuse and last longer, if your vendor does not know stay away and stick with the guys that do.
Compare with similar items
New White Female Dress & Slacks Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
SONGMICS Female Mannequin Torso Body Dress Form with Adjustable Tripod Stand, Medium Size 6-8, 34" 26" 35", for Clothing Dress Jewelry Display Photography White UMDF04WT
Dritz Sew You Dress Form, Small
Only Mannequins® White Female Dress and Slacks Form Size 2-4 35" 24" 33"
Dress Form: Black Female Sewing Dress Form Black Stand.
|Shipping||—||$19.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Only Mannequins® Outlet||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com||Only Mannequins® Outlet||Only Mannequins® Outlet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: affordable, true to size, easy to put together and to take apart (if you want to slide a dress from the bottom instead of the top. Height is adjustable. Can be taken apart for easy storage. The form is covered in lightly padded fabric and allows you to pin fabric if you wanted to make adjustments.
Cons: don’t buy if you don’t have space for it because you will not want to part with it! The top part doesn’t clip in place. It doesn’t fall or anything but this is the only aspect from the product that could be improved. It would be nice also to have the option to choose the color of the wood for the base and top part (for example: espresso, white, a grayish brown, etc. It would be more SKUs for the vendor but I am convinced that it would get a lot of traction.)
I made do with my crooked standing mannequin for another month or so but this past weekend the remaining 2 legs broke off. I'm simply putting dresses on it, taking photos, and changing the outfit. It unfortunately did not hold up. Disappointed and in need of a new mannequin stat.