- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 1050L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers; Reprint edition (April 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316085197
- ISBN-13: 978-0316085199
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #287,220 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Only the Names Remain: The Cherokees and The Trail of Tears Paperback – April 1, 1996
$0.45 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
From 1837 to 1838, thousands of Cherokee Indians were marched from their homelands in Georgia to exile in Arkansas by the same white men they has once befriended. The Cherokees journeyed through bitter cold and blazing heat, with little food or water. One out of every four died --- and with them died a culture that had existed for hundreds of years, a civilization that had existed for hundred of years, a civilization that had embraced the white man's ways only to perish through his betrayal. Today, only the names remain of this once great nation.