Only Natural Pet EasyDefense All-in-One Flea Remedy - Natural Flea Treatment Control Powder For Dogs, Cats And Effectively Eliminating Fleas Around The Home
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||Save $0.99 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ONLY NATURAL PET EASYDEFENSE FLEA & TICK CONTROL - Versatile All-in-One Flea Prevention Remedy can be safely applied to your pet's fur and bedding as well as your carpet, furniture and even your yard. 8 oz Size bottle safe for dogs, cats and people.
- CHEMICAL FREE APPROACH TO FLEAS - combines the scientifically proven flea & tick fighting power of Geraniol, a natural extract of the geranium plant, and Peppermint Oil. These active ingredients work synergistically with the calcium carbonate base.
- NATURALLY PROTECT YOUR PET & HOME - Only Natural Pet EasyDefense All-in-One Flea Remedy is a powerful, safe way to protect your dog, cat, house, and yard from fleas, as well as their eggs and larvae.
- INCREDIBLY EASY TO USE - It can be applied directly to your pet by sprinkling the powder on the fur and then spreading out with a flea comb. To protect your house from fleas, sprinkle the powder around your home on the furniture.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Only Natural Pet products always include a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Only Natural Pet offers only the highest quality natural flea & tick products. Providing you & your pet the highest quality products is our top priority.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Are You Looking For The Best All-Natural & Effective Flea Treatment For Your Pets?
Utilizing the proven flea fighting power of geraniol & peppermint delivered in a calcium carbonate powder, Only Natural Pet EasyDefense All-in-One Flea Remedy Powder is a natural flea remedy that is 100% Safe for dogs and cats, as well as people.
Extremely versatile, All-in-One Flea Remedy can be safely applied to your pet's fur and bedding, as well as your carpet, furniture, and even your yard.EasyDefense All-in-One Flea Remedy is a safe, effective way to eliminate fleas.
Unlike conventional flea powders that contain organophosphate insecticides, EasyDefense All-in-One Flea Remedy is just as effective and has no nasty chemicals that can be harmful to your pets.Powerful Flea Remedy - a chemical-free flea powder
EasyDefense All-in-One protects Your Pet & Home -Just sprinkle on your pet and around the house to eliminate fleas, eggs, and larvae on the spot; protect from fleas year round.
Simply click ADD TO CART to order yours today!
Size: 8 oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. Vacuumed the entire home, moving EVERYTHING. After I vacuumed immediately sprinkled this on the carpet, rubbed it in the with broom being gentle so the dust wouldn't fly everywhere and moved my stuff back in place. I found the easiest way to shake the container was side to side rather then up and down. Paid attention to legs, edges of bed frames and under the couch/chairs. This used up about 1/3 of the container.
2. Every day, sprinkle again on high traffic areas like the hallway, by the beds, and in the living room. Every day for the first five days(that you don't vacuum). These days it felt like it did nothing! But by the forth day, testing with soapy water and a light we were reduced to about 20 fleas in the trap rather than 60. But they were still everywhere and reallly driving me crazy!
3. Vacuum day, 5 days after product is spread. After we vacuumed we saw a very quick drop in the amount of fleas and they were becoming desperate. I could catch one or two on my sock but only in the hallway and back bedroom where maybe, I wasn't so diligent with the powder. These I would catch and kill.
4. After two weeks, I would catch maybe one or two more in a FEW hours. The instructions said to wait 2 more weeks before vacuuming but I could not do that. I waited five more days, vacuumed and feel like they are dying out.
In the end, I am buying one more container to finish the job because while it takes a LONGGG time, I think it does the job. Its not messy if you puncture the holes on the top with a small knife and find a good way to shake it. I also used Lemongrass oil (40 drops to half to 10-12 ounces) in a spray bottle which killed them after a while if they made contact on their bodies (too acidic). I mopped in the bathroom and the kitchen with lemongrass oil and a swifer jet (Lavender) solution. I found that at TJ MAXX for 4.99! Between all this, the cat getting her medicine... the nightmare might be over!
I don't want to say it is a bad product because I knew it was a powder when I bought it and just hadn't thought it through.