Onnit MCT Oil - Pure MCT Coconut Oil, Ketogenic Diet and Paleo Optimized with C8, C10, Lauric Acid - Perfect for Coffee, Shakes, and Cooking (Flavorless - 24oz)
- 100% pure premium MCT oil with lauric acid, harvested from coconuts. Onnit MCT Oil is sustainably sourced and contains no palm oil, the leading constituent in most MCT oils. Free of fillers, additives, and flavoring.
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are a beneficial fat that’s easily converted into fuel in the form of ketones, one of the brain’s primary sources of energy as well as a vital source of ATP energy for the body. Onnit MCT oil is excellent for those adhering to a ketogenic diet, which utilizes fats rather than carbs for energy, a state known as ketosis. MCT oil is a perfect supplement for other low carb diets, like the Paleo diet, and for weight management support.
- Onnit MCT Oil is tasteless and odorless, making it great for smoothies, protein shakes, salad dressings, unheated sauces, and more. Not recommended for use with styrofoam or any other foam-based material.
- Great with coffee. Onnit MCT oil is a bulletproof way to turn your morning cup of Joe into a creamy, delicious source of sustained energy for the day, supporting mental focus and clarity. Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan-Friendly.
- A superior alternative to coconut oil for MCTs. Coconut oil is great, but it contains relatively small quantities of MCT’s, particularly C8 (Caprylic Acid) and C10 (Capric Acid). These two forms of MCT are especially valuable because they take fewer steps to convert to caloric energy than the other saturated fat forms found in coconut oil.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Optimize Your Coffee, Salad Dressings, Shakes, and More
MCT OIL AND THE KETO DIET
The ketogenic diet is designed to help the body run on ketones (from fats) rather than glycogen (from carbohydrates). For anyone on a ketogenic or low carb diet, MCT oil is pure gold. MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are a particular type of beneficial fat that requires minimal action from the liver to convert directly into fuel in the form of ketones. Ketones are one of the brain’s two primary fuel sources, and also a vital source of ATP energy for the body. ATP energy is what allows every muscle to move inside your body.
Size: 24 Ounce
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Consult a medical doctor before taking this or any other nutritional supplement if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medications. Do not use if freshness seal is missing or broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Ketogenic diet, non-dairy coffee creamer, healthy fats source
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Take 1 tbsp per serving, with food or beverage.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Premium MCT Oil derived only from Non-GMO Coconuts
Nature's Way Organic MCT Oil From Coconut, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, 14 g MCTs per serving, 16 FL Ounce
Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, Perfect for Keto and Paleo Diet, 100% Non-GMO Premium C8 Oil, Ketogenic Friendly, Responsibly Sourced from Coconuts Only, Made in the USA (16 oz)
Onnit Emulsified MCT Oil | Keto Creamer - Mixes Easily into Keto Shakes and Foods | Vanilla Flavor 16 Oz.
Nutiva Organic MCT Oil, Keto & Paleo Friendly, Unflavored, 16 Ounce
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Sports Research||Amazon.com||Bulletproof 360||ONNIT||Amazon.com|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just know, I find the price to be a bit high based on the cheaper brands you can buy (Just Google some); However, I like the consistency of this oil when I mix it in my coffee, my smoothies or my salad dressings. I can pour it directly on my salads and it is unnoticeable. So I am re-ordering because the quality of this MCT oil is excellent. Absolutely no taste and this sized bottle lasted me 4 months with everyday use (About 2 tbsp a day). That's a great investment.
Finally, I'm sure it has contributed to my overall weight loss, which I'm pleased with so far. I recommend this product.
Pros - Mixes well with smoothies and shakes. Taste is neutral when mixed with strong flavors (fruit, veggies, etc).
Cons - None, all of these products work well.
Thoughts - Try several brands, I enjoy Onnit products but that doesn't mean the others aren't good also. I gave this product 4 stars for two reasons: It does not think it stands out from competition, they are all about on par in quality and this one is pricey. This is less of a complaint and more of a gripe but I actually prefer the emulsified/flavored MCT oil on their website.
TL;DR minus 1 star for price/quality vs competition and not offering emulsified MCT oil through Amazon!
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.