$ 99 $59.99 Save $10.00 (17%)
& FREE Shipping.Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Day 1 Edition includes the 'Vortex' Buggy
- Takedowns - Speed off cliff edges and traverse huge ramps ﬂying hundreds of feet through the sky; Land with immense force crushing any opposing team’s vehicles unfortunate enough to be below
- Verticality - Explore and use the environments to barrel roll hundreds of feet through the air, vault off cliff edges, boost off ramps and even dive round the side of a 400ft dam
- Rush - To gain an unworldly edge, build your bar and unleash the invulnerable, euphoric blast of speed and power RUSH; unique to each vehicle, this is like nothing seen in any racing game before
- Team Play - Be part of the team and attack as a pack working together to earn Points, XP, Medals, Boost and ultimately ‘RUSH’ to obliterate the opposing team
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Race, smash and takedown your opponents in Onrush, a refreshing break from the norm action/arcade racing. Dare to be reckless and win at all costs as you enter into Onrush, the world’s most celebrated and globally streamed, extreme sport. Onrush catapults you into the heart of the action, as you chase down vehicles in vibrant, multi-layered, landscapes that will thrill, excite and encourage players to perform the most extravagant takedowns! Win as a team and defeat all to show the world you have what it takes to become the ‘Onrush Champion’. Day 1 Edition includes the 'Vortex' Buggy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To anyone that reads this review and is even mildly interested in Onrush: PLEASE give it a chance. I wouldn't beg like this for any other game, but this one is insane. Take the Road Rage mode from Burnout 3 (where you're just driving laps while wrecking as many cars as you can, not racing to cross a finish line first) with a splash of traffic checking from Burnout Revenge, and then add classes and team based modes like what you would see in Overwatch, other than the payload maps of course. That's this game in a nutshell, and man is it addicting. For the past few days I've been playing it, it really is one of those games where I just lose HOURS at a time when I only meant to play a couple rounds. Videos don't do this justice, either; driving around in the Stampede (as the game calls it) is just pure adrenaline, period.
Sure, Onrush could do with a more traditional racing mode (if they somehow made it work) and more classes and modes would be great. That being said, compare this to the alternatives. You have either large open sandbox racers with tons of lame downtime (like The Crew, ugh), low budget "spiritual successors" / sequels that pale in comparison to the classics (*cough* Flatout 4 *cough*), or this. This wonderful remix of Burnout on steroids where you can play as a tough looking biker dude, who has a victory emote where he prances around like he's in a Disney musical. If that line doesn't sell you on Onrush, I don't think anything will.
from start to finishline where the driving and drifting is rewarded with Place No.1 and not the craziest racer on LSD ramming everyone.
If you like Online Multiplayer games your in for a treat ( but mind, probably after a few month no one want he game anymore online )
Whats left is a hectic, overtop racinggame where its sometimes hard to tell why you just been kicked out of the race.