- Hardcover: 142 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2001 edition (November 30, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792374789
- ISBN-13: 978-0792374787
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,184,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Ontogeny of Human Bonding Systems: Evolutionary Origins, Neural Bases, and Psychological Manifestations 2001st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Joseph Lee Rodgers is a Robert Glenn Rapp Foundation Presidential Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA.
Browse award-winning titles. See more