- Series: Brill Reference Library of Judaism (Book 53)
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: BRILL; Lam edition (December 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004336400
- ISBN-13: 978-9004336407
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,805,653 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ontological Aspects of Early Jewish Anthropology (Brill Reference Library of Judaism) Lam Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Tyson L. Putthoff, Ph.D. (2014), Durham University, is an Associate of the Trinity Centre for Biblical Studies, Trinity College Dublin. His current and forthcoming publications focus on mystical and apocalyptic texts, traditions and experiences in early Judaism and Christianity.