Onvian 6.35mm Male to Dual 3.5mm Female 3 Pole TRS Audio Adapter Convertor Y Splitter Cable
|Price:||$5.08 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.91 (27%)|
- Onvian 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm audio adapter cable can easily connect smartphones, tablets, iPod or headphones with standard 3.5mm (1/8 inch) plugs to audio devices with 6.35mm (1/4 inch) stereo jack.
- High performance connector: With gold plated connecters for corrosion resistance and much longer service life, ensures minimal signal loss.
- Pure copper wire provide maximum's conductivity and durability, which can transfer high purity audio signal with minimum loss and bring you high-quality auditory experience.
- You can then have 2 pairs of headphones or 2 sets of speakers connected to any audio device, making your headphones or other 3.5mm jack devices compatible with most audio equipment, such as amplifiers, mixing console, home theater devices or AV receivers, electric guitar, digital piano.
- Total length: 20cm (8inch). Easy and compact connection. NOTE: This converter requires the plug with TRS 3 conductors, rather than TS(2 conductors) or TRRS(4 conductors).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Onvian 6.35mm to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter Splitter - 8 inch 1/4 "TRS 6.35mm Jack Male to 2 Dual 1/8" 3.5mm Jack Female Stereo Audio Adapter Splitter Cable Cord, Golden-plated Plug
- Size: 0.2 Meter / 8 inch
- Package: 1 x 3.5mm to 6.35mm Audio Cable
- Connector 1: 2 x 3.5mm Female(TRS)
- Connector 2: 6.35mm TRS Male
- This 6.35mm to 3.5mm splitter connect Phone, Tablet, PC, MP3, MP4, DVD, VCD, CD to Speakers, Microphone, Amplifier, Mixer.
6.35mm Split to Dual 3.5mm
- 1 x 6.35mm stereo plug to 2 x 3.5mm stereo female plug.
Golden Plated Jack
- 3.5mm and 6.35mm gold-plated plugs can be reduced signal loss, slowed down the hole oxidation and extended the service life.
Only support TRC jack
Please check your head set before purchase, the cable only support TRS jack.
Golden Plated Jack
3.5mm and 6.35mm gold-plated plugs can be reduced signal loss, slowed down the hole oxidation and extended the service life.
Shield EMI and RFI Interference
This 3.5mm to 6.35mm audio cable effectively shield EMI / RFI interference, filter out high-frequency noise interference, restore a real natural sound.
Made of 99.99% OFC
This 6.35mm splitter cable is made of 99.99% high purity oxygen-free copper.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't experience in loss in quality or volume which is great (my friend was telling me that w/ a splitter usually there's a volume loss, but i didn't experience that at all). not sure if the other end to PC is the same as I also had to use an extension cord to pc and then recording sw, so at any of those steps there could've been some loss.
but eh, it works exactly what i wanted it for, and I didn't have to break the bank w/ some expensive amp/switch/output routing setup that my friend got (his probably records better, but also cost $100+, while this setup is like, less than $12 total for me).
happy camper :)
I needed a splitter since I don't own nice speakers for my little home studio, but I needed my singer and myself to hear the audio and inline, so this worked nicely for that - I plugged it into my audio interface and it worked just fine...
The only problem I encountered was how hard you had to push the jack into the device...it did not want to go in easily.
I also do not recommend using any headphone that has an inline-mic (3 lines on the jack) because when I tried it with a pair of headphones that had a mic attached the audio came back all distorted due to the mic and audio interface setup (I think).