Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Color: Chocolate Chip|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 17, 2015
As soon as our carrier arrived we put on the chewie pads and got our inconsolable teething babie in the carrier. She IMMEDIATELY started chewing on the pads and there wasn't anymore crying. Holy cow. Within ten minutes she fell asleep after a long day of tears and misery. So so so pleased with this product.
on August 16, 2015
Great product. Returned the actual carrier because my infant got so much more sweaty on it than other carriers. Kept the chewing pads since they fit on another carrier :)
on January 17, 2016
Easy to use
on October 7, 2014
for my baby, I wish it went down in the front more. Easily fixed with a bib, and I'm sure as he get's bigger it won't be a problem, but to make it perfect, it would come across the front just a tad more.
on March 6, 2015
These are wonderful for the Onya Baby carriers. I love that they have a sort of loop that keeps the teething pads from sliding up on the straps. This is my second pair of these teething pads. I had my other pair for a year and they are still in great condition. The only reason I replaced them is that they get stained very easily since they are white. I kept them as clean as I could but finally after a year, they are stained beyond repair. I wish these came in other, less stain-prone colors.
on August 9, 2014
We bought a pair of these chewing pads for our Ergo Sport when out little on started teething. one thing I find I do not like with these is that they slide down the strap when you aren't wearing it. AS soon as you go to wear the Ergo you can adjust this but I would prefer if they would sty in place. That is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars. Washing is ok, just make sure you air dry.
on December 4, 2014
The Onya carrier is designed in such a way that you can make these teething pads stay in place. A big plus! I wish it was a little thicker though, and solid cotton material instead of terry cloth like texture.
on April 4, 2016
These work great with my Onya carrier. The carrier has a loop to keep them from slipping out of place. My teething twins love chewing on them, and they keep my carrier dry.
on May 24, 2016
I like these and the quality is great but they do not fit well on other brand carriers. I have both an Ergo and a Lillebaby and they don't fit well on either so I can't really use them.