- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14.5 x 3 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07NCNVBXD
- Item model number: 122000-300-020-14
- Average Customer Review: 473 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,305 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Onyx Curve MOVEVENT Paddle Sports PFD
|Price:||$26.32 - $107.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Size: X-Large/2X-Large. Weight: 90 lbs. and over
- Chest Size: 44 - 56. MoveVent - A vest that conforms to your body like a glove, yet its innovative
- Soft, lightweight flotation foam. 200 denier nylon outer shell
- Provides excellent mobility for recreational paddle sports (canoe, kayak, SUP). Ventilation in front
- Mesh in lower back fits high back seats and sit-on-top kayaks Sculpted and flexible design conforms
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Moves easy, cools perfectly.The most comfortable vest ever! Finally a life jacket that won't hold back your paddlesport enjoyment! Onyx's revolutionary MoveVent Torsion Life Vest is sculpted to give you total freedom of movement as you paddle plus is crafted to maximize venting so you can stay cool through the most strenuous exertions. It fits like a glove, floats like a life preserver and cools like central air! U.S. Coast Guard Approved; Flotation foam plus Bubble Foam on inner back; Shoulder adjustments with neoprene pads; Adjustable side belts; Mesh in lower back; 200-denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford; SOLAS grade reflective material; Size XS / Small: Fits chest sizes 28"-36". For people 90 lbs. or more; Size Medium / Large: Fits chest sizes 36"-44". For people 90 lbs. or more; Size XL / 2XL: Fits chest sizes 44"-56". For people 90 lbs. or more; Onyx 1222 Aqua MoveVent Curve Type III PFD Life Vest
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits comfortably I am 5’7” and 200#
I use it for Kayaking and once it is on, it is not noticeable at all.
The bright color is excellent as the lake I mainly Kayak at is quite busy, and visibility in a Kayak is important.
Got dumped in the river on a tubing trip. So glad I had this jacket on! It stayed secure while I pulled myself out. Definitely made me feel safe.
I'm 5'10" and about 180 lbs, and I purchased the Medium/Large vest, which adjusts to fit me perfectly. The vest is lightweight and gives you total mobility. I forget I'm wearing it. It doesn't feel hot as your armpits and sides are completely exposed. It also makes me look like a pro, as compared to the el-cheapo generic orange life vests I formerly used.
My only criticism is that no matter how secure and tight you make it, when you're in the water with this vest, the vest itself slides up a little bit on your chest. Also, like most vests, don't expect to be able to swim forward with this. The majority of the foam is in the front, so you'll be floating tilted backwards (which is good, as if you fall into the water unconscious, this will -hopefully- keep your head tilted up and out of the water, although this vest isn't rated to do that). Just keep in mind that this vest isn't made for swimming, it's made for preventing you from sinking.