oogiebear - The Safe Baby Nasal Booger and Ear Cleaner - Baby Shower Registry Essential | Easy Baby Nose Cleaner Gadget for Infants and Toddlers | Dual Earwax and Snot Removal (Blue, Single)
- BEAR-ABLE SAFETY AND COMFORT - oogiebear's special rubber scoop and loop are gentle enough for sensitive little noses and ears and firm enough to clean quickly and effectively while the patented bearhead design ensures it never goes up too far.
- DUEL ENDED DESIGN - As the only 2 in 1 baby ear and nose cleaner on the market this baby gadget is among parents' top baby essentials for infant registry. The scoop end removes dried boogers from a newborn's nose or clean ears and the loop end lassos sticky snot.
- OOGIEBEAR ANYWHERE - oogiebear is lightweight and easy to clean which makes it a handy infant snot remover for home or on the go.
- NEVER SUCK AGAIN - While Nasal aspirator bulbs and other nose suckers for baby can push boogers further into the nose and can be prone to growing mold oogiebear is simple to use and clean no infant saline drops or aspiration tube required.
- DOCTOR DESIGNED MOM TESTED - Created by a registered pharmacist and mother oogiebear is made to help your infant breathe easier and sleep easier which makes for better health and more smiles for babies and parents alike.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Inspect product before each use and discard if damaged or bent.
Not a toy - Keep out of reach of children.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The oogiebear works really well. The bears protruding ears make it so that you can't push the device too far into your baby's nose. The material is also soft and comfortable for baby as well. The little scoops on either end do a great job of fishing out boogers and my baby doesn't seem to mind much at all. I agree with another reviewer here though that said that, for the price, there should be a little case included. Other than that I really like this.
1. The bear part is too close to the scooping part. I could barely get in little ones ears.
2. She won’t let me pick her nose either because (again) the bear part is too close and she finds that uncomfortable.
Is this meant for really small babies that can’t fight against things they don’t like yet? I’m just disappointed I wasted my money.
With that said, I can say this device has come in handy quite a few times. Getting those sticky boogers that are occlusion their airway makes breathing so much easier for them and therefore sleep better longer!
- Easy to use
- Works well
- Worth getting even tho it’s expensive
Top international reviews
My baby constantly has boogers in her nose & always sounded like she had a hard time breathing because of it. So, as an “over-worrier” type mom I’ve thoroughly researched & bought just about every booger tool there is - the booger sucker with a tube, the bulb, qtips, etc., you name it! Yes those things would work to some degree, but always with great struggle, fussing, & crying. Just not worth all the time & effort for little results & upsetting my baby.
With the oogiebear I literally did a couple of quick & easy swipes & boom, nose cleared! I couldn’t believe how many boogies came out! My baby didn’t fuss, didn’t cry & to be honest didn’t really even seem to mind. I’m so happy to finally have found something that works! I feel as though I can breathe better myself when my baby can as well haha. Money well spent & mind at ease.
Es verdad que no hay nada similar en el mercado, supongo que de ahí el precio, pero creo que es mejor el uso de suero y aspirar cuando es necesario.
Después de varias semanas probando, no volvería a comprarlo y menos por 20€.
Although this doesn't have suction, it is easy to scoop out soft and hard boogies. I do find that the scooping plastic is a little bit hard and uncomfortable for your baby when you are scooping, but they definitely get used to it in no time at all.
You can't shove it too far up the nose since the bear head will prevent that. So no fear there!
I thought this would help with my baby's boogies which get stuck- however, the ends are not long enough. Most of the time it cannot reach or.grab the boogies in the back. If it's in the front/middle sure it's not an issue and works great, but it definitely does not work for the harder to reach boogies.
For what it is worth, I feel the cost for this product is expensive considering it doesn't perform 1/2 the time I really need it. I have to keep squeezing my baby's nose to try to loosen the booth closer to the middle or front before I can even pluck it out with this.
Totalmente recomendable para tenerlo a mano en el cambiador =]
If your baby is cooperative, this will help you grip and remove massive green and yellow nuggets of gold. You'll hear your baby breathing smoother as you high-five your partner and brag about who harvested more carats. It's you chance to relive the gold rush as a millennial born a century too late.
I was hesitant to spend so much on such a small piece of plastic but man is it worth it.