Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.58 shipping
Oogieloves: The Big Balloon Adventure [DVD]
Customers who bought this item also bought
It's Schluufy's birthday, and the Oogieloves, along with their friends are organizing a party. (Shh! It's a secret.) Everything is going along just perfectly until J. Edgar trips and loses the last five magical balloons -- OH NO! They'll need plenty of creative thinking, teamwork and enthusiasm to rescue these one-of-a-kind balloons in time for the big celebration. With the help of their best friends and the support of many extraordinary new friends whom they meet along the way, can they recover the magical balloons in time for the party?
- MPAA rating : s_medG G (General Audience)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 43438
- Director : Matthew Diamond
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 26 minutes
- Release date : July 16, 2013
- Actors : Cloris Leachman, Cary Elwes, Chazz Palminteri, Toni Braxton, Christopher Lloyd
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Kenn Viselman, Gayle Dickie
- Studio : Artisan / Lionsgate
- ASIN : B00ANGHUKE
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plot - gathering birthday balloons, some sub-kindergarten song-and-dance, and that's about all - is thinner than a Donald Trump campaign
promise, and the fact that the guest of honor is a talking pillow named "Schluufy" guarantees appeal only to those who find Barney the Dinosaur
too cerebral. The Oogies themselves look like the product of some misbegotten collaboration involving Jim Henson, Sid and Marty Krofft,
and the creators of the Teletubbies (a horse designed by committee ends up as a camel; a Muppet designed by committee ends up as an
Oogielove). One bit of wit, though - a talking vacuum cleaner named J. Edgar (he's probably a Hoover - ha ha). In short, this is the most
idiotic kiddie movie since "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" (although, thankfully, it's an hour shorter)....but face it, folks, you don't go to an Oogieloves
movie expecting to see "War and Peace".
Some thoughts- That pillow seems awfully... relaxed. Tree girl is pretty darn cute. J Edgar Hoover?!? brilliant joke guys. The cow and the bubble segments are easily the best. Cary Elwes really does something special here. Gad damn it. Balloons. BALLOONS!