Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.27 shipping
+ $7.15 shipping
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Revolutionary device that gives you free calls within U.S. and low rates for international calls. Pay only applicable taxes and fees
- Works with any corded or cordless phone; easy installation with no computer required. Not compatible with Ooma Scout.
- Includes caller-ID, call-waiting, 911, and many other calling features
- Includes 60-day free trial of Ooma Premier -- a suite of enhanced calling services features
- Includes everything needed for installation; backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Free home phone service with Ooma; Free calling in the U.S. to any phone number; caller-ID, call-waiting and 911 included; No computer or headset required; Option to keep your existing phone number; Low-cost international rates starting at pennies per minute
From the Manufacturer
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
The Ooma Telo allows you to call anywhere in the U.S. for free - after purchase of the Ooma Telo all you pay is applicable taxes and fees. The Telo is easy to set up and even easier to use. Simply connect the device to your high-speed Internet and then to your existing phone. You don't need to use a computer or wear a headset to make and receive calls. In fact, your telephone will work as it always has, just without the costly monthly bills. With the Ooma Telo, you'll be calling and saving money within minutes.
Free Calls in the U.S. and Low International Rates
With its sleek design and enhanced calling features, the only thing that's not impressive about the Ooma Telo is the price tag. The Ooma Telo allows you to enjoy free calls within the United States and low international rates, resulting in savings on your phone bills.
Easy Installation with Your Existing Phones
The Ooma Telo has been designed for intuitive and easy installation: simply connect it to your router and your existing home telephone. Most customers are connected and making calls in less than 15 minutes. If you've got any questions, the Ooma support site is loaded with dozens of articles, diagrams, tips, and friendly help.
Get Peace of Mind with 911 Alerts
Going out shouldn't be cause for concern when you leave your kids with a babysitter or when you're caring for a loved one. Gain some peace of mind with 911 Alerts. If anyone dials 911 from your Ooma phone, we'll immediately send a text message to your cell phone letting you know. You'll instantly be alerted that there's a problem, and can respond to the situation appropriately.
Port Your Existing Phone Number
For a one-time fee, Ooma gives you the option of retaining your current telephone number. If you prefer to change numbers, you can choose a new number in almost any calling area in the US at no extra cost.
Exclusive Web Portal
My Ooma is the online command center for your Ooma system. You can check your voicemail and call logs, configure your preferences, upload your Contact List, update your 911 address and much more. Access My Ooma anytime and anywhere that you have an Internet connection, even from your mobile smartphone.
Crisp, Clear Voice Quality with No Dropped Calls
PureVoice HD technology allows Ooma to deliver clear audio even when substandard calling conditions exist. It includes:
Advanced Voice Compression: Ooma uses an advanced voice compression algorithm that consumes over 60% less bandwidth than standard VoIP technology. That leaves you with more bandwidth for your other online activities, and increases the likelihood that your voice traffic will be delivered.
Wire-speed Quality of Service: Even though Ooma uses only a fraction of the bandwidth of standard VoIP technology, those packets need to arrive without delay for optimal quality. The Ooma Telo prioritizes voice packets without slowing down the rest of your network. This way you can enjoy crystal clear calls even as you're uploading your latest video clips.
Adaptive Redundancy: Network packet loss is the enemy of VoIP - dropped packets can cause voice to sound stuttered or garbled. The Ooma Telo detects packet loss on your Internet connection and automatically sends redundant packets to boost the clarity of your phone call.
Encrypted Calls: Ooma takes your privacy seriously. We leverage the same encryption technology that governments use to protect classified data to protect your conversations. This makes Ooma even more secure than the traditional landline.
High Definition Technology: HD Voice technology doubles the fidelity of your phone calls by capturing twice the speech information of a standard voice call (yes, that even includes your landline). When you and the other caller both use an Ooma Telo Handset or other HD compatible phone, your voice will sound more natural than ever.
Sophisticated Technology Meets Elegant Design
The Ooma Telo is a small, always-on, network-managed, secure Linux computer packed with processing power to keep your calls clear and reliable.
Ooma is a full router capable of prioritizing voice data and directing traffic to ensure the most reliable phone service. Features include:
- USB port supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth accessories and provides future expansion opportunities.
- Built-in speaker provides you the ability to screen calls prior to answering.
- Touch sensitive keypad provides one-touch access to Voicemail and other frequently used features.
- Built-in DECT 6.0 supports optional Ooma HD2 Handsets and Ooma Linx remote phone jacks for superb sound, security and range.
- Built-in dual 450 MHz processors and 1Gbyte non-volatile memory provides the power for Ooma PureVoiceTM, including HD Voice and Adaptive Redundancy for a more natural sounding voice without stuttering or interruption.
What's in the Box
The package contains an Ooma Telo device, an Ethernet cable, an AC adapter, and Quick Start Guide.
Why You Will Love the Ooma Telo
- Free U.S. Calling: Free calls within the U.S. After purchase of the Ooma Telo, you pay only applicable taxes and fees.
- Superior voice quality: Crystal-clear voice quality with PureVoice HDTM technology.
- Feature rich: Includes voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911, online call logs, and many other features.
- 911 Alerts: Get notified the when 911 is called from your Ooma number.
- Voicemail: Listen to messages hands-free from the built-in speaker with one-touch voicemail access. You can also listen to your voicemail remotely from any phone or web browser.
- Free In-Network Calling: Call other Ooma number anywhere in the world for free.
- Free Trial: Includes 60-day free trial of Ooma Premier -- our suite of enhanced calling features
- High-speed fixed-line Internet connection (cable, DSL, fiber-optic)
- 256 Kbps upstream network speed (384 Kbps recommended)
- Corded or cordless home phone, or optional Ooma HD2 Handset
- Intended for residential use only
- Works with any corded or cordless phone; easy installation with no computer required.
- Includes voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911, and many other calling features
- Includes everything needed for installation
- High-speed Internet, online activation, and credit card required.