Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
|Price:||$81.12 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Smart Home Phone Service
Get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only applicable taxes and fees. Connect the Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and activate online. Optional advanced features are available with Ooma Premier service including the ability to block telemarketers and other unwanted callers and integrate with numerous smart products.
Features included with the basic calling service:
- PureVoice HD technology for clarity and reliability
- Integration with Amazon Echo and its voice-enabled smart assistant, Alexa
- Caller-ID, call-waiting, call return, 911 and 911 text alerts
- Online portal with call log, preferences and contacts
- One-touch voicemail audio playback
- Remote voicemail retrieval and online playback
- Fax mode
- Live customer support
- Choose any available area code
- Ooma Mobile HD app for free outbound calling
- Everyday low rates on international calling
- Unlimited calling to over 60 countries with the Ooma World Plan
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling worldwide
Connect your phone and connect your home.
Ooma + Amazon Echo: Voice activated dialing
With Amazon Echo and its voice-enabled smart assistant, Alexa, you can initiate phone calls by number or by contact name and check voicemail, all through Ooma’s cloud platform. The Ooma Skill can be enabled from the Amazon Alexa app and activated for a free trial for Amazon Echo users.
Ooma + Nest: Safety, convenience and peace of mind for your family
Automatically forward home phone calls when you leave the house. Receive a call from home when your smoke alarm detects smoke or CO and have the option to contact your local emergency services. Receive a call from home when things don’t go as planned. Premier service required.
Ooma + IFTTT: Integrate endless smart products with your home phone via IFTTT
Get real-time push notifications on your Apple Watch or smartphone. Let your Philips Hue or LIFX smart light bulbs tell you when someone calls or leaves a voicemail. Automatically upload new voicemails and archive old ones to Dropbox or Google Drive. Get notified of incoming calls and voicemails via Gmail. And many other integrations available at your fingertips. Premier service required.
Ooma Mobile HD App
Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
Make free U.S. calls on your smartphone using your Ooma phone number from anywhere in the world using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. Features include the ability to upload contacts to the Ooma address book, listen to Ooma voicemail, and change Ooma preferences directly from the app.
Compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices.
Upgrade to the finest in home phone service with Ooma Premier.
You get all the features included in Basic Service plus these amazing features.
Blacklisting, Free Ooma Mobile HD App inbound and outbound calling, Second Number, Connected Home integrations, Instant Second Line, Backup number, Advanced voicemail features like voicemail monitoring, private voicemail, send to voicemail, Three-way conferencing, Caller name ID, Anonymous call blocking, Call forwarding, Free mobile minutes, Multi-ring, Do not disturb, Google Voice extensions.
Ooma World Plan
Unlimited International calling to over 60 countries.
Keep in touch with friends and family virtually anywhere in the world for next to nothing.
Save money with the unlimited Ooma World Plan. Or, pay as you go with low everyday rates. Use the Ooma Mobile HD app for iOS or Android to call from anywhere. Requires Ooma device and active account.
- High-speed Internet connection
- Minimum 180 Kbps upstream network speed
- Corded or cordless home phone, or optional Ooma HD2 Handset
- Intended for residential use only
What is PureVoice HD?
With PureVoice HD technology Ooma delivers crisp, clear voice quality and fewer dropped calls even when the Internet is busy.
- Packet loss causes phone calls to sound stuttered or garbled. Ooma’s Adaptive Redundancy detects packet loss and automatically sends redundant packets for better sounding phone calls and fewer dropped calls.
- Ooma HD Voice technology doubles the fidelity of your phone calls. When you and the other caller use an Ooma handset or mobile app your voice sounds more natural.
- Ooma uses an advanced voice compression algorithm that reduces bandwidth consumption by 60 percent over standard VoIP technology.
- Ooma prioritizes voice packets without slowing down the rest of your network so you can enjoy crystal-clear calls even while viewing online video.
- Ooma takes your privacy seriously. We use the same encryption technology governments use to protect classified data (which makes Ooma even safer than your old landline).
Top Customer Reviews
-If you want transfer your phone number, don't disconnect your phone service with the current provider until after the transfer occurs. If you cancel phone service with your current provider, you will not be able to transfer your number- it's out of your control and back in the number pool of your current provider.
-ooma won't work with an Ackerman security system, so keep in mind you might have to go with a cell phone-based upgrade to your security system. It's much safer anyway, but it does decrease the monthly savings when switching to ooma. The cell service option will cost $10/month more, but I am still money ahead.
+$10.00 for cell phone upgrade to security system
+$ 3.85 for monthly ooma taxes and fees
-$ 7.00, no more monthly comcast modem rental charges
-$ 32.Read more ›
Research: I looked at several options, including cutting the cord completely. Vonage was pushing a lot of ads at the time, but to me the cost was still too high at $13 a month. Magic Jack was advertised on television, but it did not appear to be the right solution for the home since I wanted to hard-wire into my home phone network, and the Magic Jack required a computer to be on at all times. A friend recommended Ooma. He had a unit for several years and was happy, so I took a look at the service. I found that the service offering compared well to Comcast, and when the unit went on sale, I decided to give it a try.
Out of the Box: Everything was packaged neatly and the unit arrived in perfect condition. The instructions for set-up were clear and concise. The unit is similar in size to a wireless router, without the antennas of course.
Installation: The unit has an Ethernet pass-through that allowed the unit to be wired between the modem and my wireless router.Read more ›
The box is simple and elegant, not to mention easy to setup. Just follow the setup guide that comes with the box and go to their website for the initial activation. Once that's done simply connect Ooma to your router and your phone to Ooma. That's literally all there is to it and you can start making calls within a few minutes.
Since I ordered the box through one of Ooma's customer service representatives I got a $30 activation credit, which I would recommend you try to get as well. Anyway, the reason I can't rate this any higher than three stars is because of the fact that you cannot make unlimited calls like all their marketing materials suggest; YOU ONLY GET 5,000 MINUTES PER MONTH. Although this is fine for most people, if you go over that there is a $39.99 fee which is completely absurd and exploitative. If you're going to be using this to constantly talk then the monthly limit is definitely something to think about, but it shouldn't be a problem for most talkers and, considering the other substandard options out there, it's not a deal breaker. Still, advertising a service as having unlimited calling when in actuality there's a 5,000 minute per month limit is deceiving and something that should be taken into account before you purchase this device.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's OK however I expected much better sound quality.
There is also a delay and echo when having a conversation. Read more
I did not know I was buying an "open box" item and I will return it.Published 1 day ago by foxyrich
Finally decided to switch from Magic Jack - got sick of echo and static noise. While setting up I've discovered that ooma integrates with Google Voice quite well. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Gee
Very disappointed overall. Service consistently dropped in the home even when connected directly with Cat-5 cable. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Howard J. Miller
I have had Ooma for about a month now and I could not be happier with their service . I opted for the premier service after I used it for two weeks. Read morePublished 3 days ago by butch