Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service. Works with Amaz..." and save 61% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service. Works with Amazon Echo and Smart Devices
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Crystal - clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- # 1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo works with Ooma Home Security sensors to monitor your home and contact you when activity is detected.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call - waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the -go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high - speed Internet and any home phone.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $20.00 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Smart Home Phone Service
Get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only applicable taxes and fees. Connect the Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and activate online. Optional advanced features are available with Ooma Premier service including the ability to block telemarketers and other unwanted callers as well as home security.
Features included with the basic calling service:
- PureVoice HD technology for clarity and reliability
- Integration with Amazon Echo and its voice-enabled smart assistant, Alexa
- Caller-ID, call-waiting, call return, 911 and 911 text alerts
- Online portal with call log, preferences and contacts
- One-touch voicemail audio playback
- Remote voicemail retrieval and online playback
- Home security for one sensor
- Live customer support
- Choose any available area code
- Ooma Mobile HD app for free outbound calling
- Everyday low rates on international calling
- Unlimited calling to over 60 countries with the Ooma World Plan
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling worldwide
Connect your phone and connect your home.
Ooma + Amazon Echo: Voice activated dialing
With Amazon Echo and its voice-enabled smart assistant, Alexa, you can initiate phone calls by number or by contact name and check voicemail, all through Ooma’s cloud platform. The Ooma Skill can be enabled from the Amazon Alexa app and activated for a free trial for Amazon Echo users.
Ooma + Nest: Safety, convenience and peace of mind for your family
Automatically forward home phone calls when you leave the house. Receive a call from home when your smoke alarm detects smoke or CO and have the option to contact your local emergency services. Receive a call from home when things don’t go as planned. Premier service required.
Ooma Home Security with Remote 911
Get affordable, do-it-yourself home security with the ability to call 911 remotely from your home phone number even when you are not at home. Check the status of your home 24/7 and receive app notifications and phone call, text or email alerts when there is unexpected activity. Easy wireless installation of sensors anywhere in your home. No hidden fees or contracts.
Ooma Mobile App
Download the Ooma Mobile App and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
Make free U.S. calls on your smartphone using your Ooma phone number from anywhere in the world using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. Features include the ability to upload contacts to the Ooma address book, listen to Ooma voicemail, and change Ooma preferences directly from the app.
Compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices.
Upgrade to the finest in home phone service with Ooma Premier.
You get all the features included in Basic Service plus these amazing features.
Advanced call blocking, free Ooma Mobile App inbound and outbound calling, Home Security, Second Number, Connected Home integrations, Instant Second Line, Backup number, Advanced voicemail features like voicemail monitoring, private voicemail, send to voicemail, three-way conferencing, Caller name ID, Anonymous call blocking, Call forwarding, Free mobile minutes, Multi-ring, Do not disturb, Google Voice extensions.
Ooma World Plan
Unlimited International calling to over 60 countries.
Keep in touch with friends and family virtually anywhere in the world for next to nothing.
Save money with the unlimited Ooma World Plan. Or, pay as you go with low everyday rates. Use the Ooma Mobile HD app for iOS or Android to call from anywhere. Requires Ooma device and active account.
- High-speed Internet connection
- Minimum 180 Kbps upstream network speed
- Corded or cordless home phone, or optional Ooma HD2 Handset
- Intended for residential use only
What is PureVoice HD?
With PureVoice HD technology Ooma delivers crisp, clear voice quality and fewer dropped calls even when the Internet is busy.
- Packet loss causes phone calls to sound stuttered or garbled. Ooma’s Adaptive Redundancy detects packet loss and automatically sends redundant packets for better sounding phone calls and fewer dropped calls.
- Ooma HD Voice technology doubles the fidelity of your phone calls. When you and the other caller use an Ooma handset or mobile app your voice sounds more natural.
- Ooma uses an advanced voice compression algorithm that reduces bandwidth consumption by 60 percent over standard VoIP technology.
- Ooma prioritizes voice packets without slowing down the rest of your network so you can enjoy crystal-clear calls even while viewing online video.
- Ooma takes your privacy seriously. We use the same encryption technology governments use to protect classified data (which makes Ooma even safer than your old landline).