Ooma Wireless Plus Bluetooth Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ooma Wireless + Bluetooth Adapterenables your Ooma Telo or Ooma OfficeBase Station to connect to the Internetwirelessly using your Wi-Fi network.
- Listen to voicemail and engage advanced features where it is most convenient. Take your Telo with you when you travel to call for FREE wherever you have Wi-Fi
- Pair up to 7 Devices - Pair up to 7 mobile phones or Bluetooth headsets.Transfer Calls - If you're using the Telo handset, you can transfer your call to your Bluetooth headset and be hands-free.
- Go Hands-free - You can use your Bluetooth earpiece to talk on your home phone with up to 30-Feet of transmission range.Multiply your Ring - Add the convenience of answering your mobile phone calls on any phone in your home.
- Listen to voice mail and engage advanced features where it is most convenient. Install Ooma in dorm rooms, apartments, and other locations without a wired Internet connection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ooma Wireless+Bluetooth Adapter
- Enables your Ooma Telo to connect to the Internet wirelessly using your Wi-Fi network
- Built-in Bluetooth adapter links your mobile phone to your Telo to receive incoming calls through your home telephones
- Plugs into the USB port on the Ooma Telo
- Use a Bluetooth headset to talk hands-free on your home line - with up to 30 feet of transmission range
Ooma Wireless Plus Bluetooth Adapter
The Ooma Wireless + Bluetooth Adapter enables your Ooma Telo to connect to the Internet wirelessly using your Wi-Fi network. This gives you the flexibility to install your Telo anywhere in your home where you have access to Wi-Fi. The built-in Bluetooth function also links your mobile phone to your Telo to receive incoming calls through your home telephones, giving you an additional level of convenience.
Get even more freedom with the embedded Bluetooth function
You can use your Bluetooth earpiece to talk on your home line - with up to 30 feet of transmission range.
Multiply your ring
Add the convenience of answering your mobile phone calls on any phone in your home. Plus you won't have to have to worry about poor reception or dropped calls.
Pair up to 7 devices
Pair up to 7 mobile phones or Bluetooth headsets.
If you're using an Ooma handset, you can transfer your call to your Bluetooth headset and be hands-free. Or transfer your mobile calls to your Telo when you get home.
The embedded Bluetooth function allows you to link your cell phone to your home telephone system through the Ooma Telo. Now incoming calls on your cell phone will ring on your cell phone AND home phone and you can use any of your home phones to answer the call. Prevent missed calls, avoid dropped calls, and enjoy the ergonomics of talking on your home telephone. You can pair up to seven Bluetooth devices to your Telo.
Ooma Wireless + Bluetooth Adapter enables your Ooma Telo or Ooma OfficeBase Station to connect to the Internetwirelessly using your Wi-Fi network.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To install it, I plugged in back of my Ooma, "called" a special number to make the Ooma discoverable and then paired my mobile phone to my Ooma.
Now, here is an important part that I almost missed: after you pair, you have to adjust the settings of your Ooma via your computer or laptop so that you can enable bluetooth transfer. I missed that the first time.
Finally, you have to use the code *15 when placing a call via your mobile phone.
Now, whenever I am home, I can make and receive calls on my mobile phone via my phone that is connected to my Ooma.
Setup is more complicated than just pairing your phone with a Bluetooth headset. You have to be able to connect via Ethernet the Ooma to a laptop or computer. If you have a tablet, as far as I can tell, you are out of luck.
Placing a call is a bit convoluted. I have to (1) dial the number on my cell, (2) press talk on the Oomma-connected phone, (3)then dial *15. If anybody has figured out how to do this in fewer steps, please let everyone know in the comment section (thanks!)
I'm only downgrading by one star because once you do the setup and figure out how to place and receive calls, it does what is advertised to do.
The ease of putting our Ooma wherever in the house is amazing, we can actually use the built in voicemail now that its in a central place in our house.
WiFi Bluetooth combo helps a lot with placement and receiving calls
No noticeable differences from wired when with in 15 feet of my router (this will vary on your router of course)
I work in IT so hook up was simple enough, but i could see non-tech savvy people having a hard time with the WiFi hook up