Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $60.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven – Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Gas Pizza Oven For Authentic Stone Baked Pizzas – Great Addition For Any Outdoor Kitchen
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||23.23"D x 24.8"W x 14.57"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great pizza – A motto that Ooni Ovens live by – We believe that everybody deserves great pizza and our Ooni Koda 16 gas pizza oven has been designed and developed with that sole purpose in mind
- Done in 60 seconds – Reaching temperatures of up to a massive 950°F - twice that of a normal domestic oven! - The Koda 16 outdoor pizza oven will be ready to go in 15 minutes and can cook authentic stone baked pizza in just 60 seconds - Giving you more time to sit back and relax in your backyard while enjoying great pizzas!
- Easy to use – Ready to go straight out of the box! Simply unfold the legs, insert the pizza stone baking board, connect up to a gas tank and you’re ready to go. Featuring instant gas ignition, you will be cooking your favourite pizzas in no time – Or maybe you want to roast some meat, fish or veg? Because if you combine the Koda 16 with one of the Ooni cast iron cooking accessories, it becomes more than a pizza maker!
- Join the pizza party – Ooni pizza ovens are making great pizzas in backyard and outdoor kitchens in over 50 countries around the world – Our portable and easily stored countertop ovens are a great addition to any outdoor grill – Come and join the pizza party!
- Ultra efficient – The powder coated carbon steel shell offers incredible heat retention, which combined with the efficiency and simplicity of using gas, result in an extraordinary cooking experience, all at the turn of a dial
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
From the brand
Ooni Koda 16
A compact, powerful outdoor oven created for convenience. Koda 16 tops 500°C in less than 20 minutes and bakes delicious Neapolitan-style pizza in 60 seconds.
What's In The Box
- Ooni Koda 16 pizza oven body with folding legs
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Gas regulator and hose to connect to your propane tank
- Extendable match holder
Legs fold up and regulator detaches so you can tuck your oven away while not in use
Attractive matte oven body maximises weather resistance and keeps exterior from overheating.
Ceramic fibre insulation helps build and maintain your flame while keeping the exterior safe to touch
Ignite the burner with one touch and set your desired heat level.
We Are Ooni Pizza Ovens
Ooni began with a quest for authentic pizza — the type with flame-cooked toppings and a leopard-spotted crust. We’ve been empowering people with the knowledge and tools they need to make awesome pizza at home since 2012.
We want to make great pizza possible for everyone, anytime and anywhere hunger strikes.
Make it for yourself; make it for your friends; make it for the kids; make it for a crowd. It’s just so good.
Ooni Pizza Ovens
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm glad I read through the reviews and watched a few videos before purchasing. I originally was going to buy the smaller, 12" Ooni but went with the 16" and so glad I did as it allows me to make larger pizzas and other items.
It's easy to assemble. Actually, I took it out of the box, unfolded the legs, put in the pizza stone and it was about ready to go in a few minutes.
Watch some Ooni videos or go to their social media groups, tons of people willing to help and answer questions.
My process is pretty simple, I fire up the oven about 30 minutes before I'm ready to start building my first pizza.
I use an temp gun to check the temp of the stone. In the back right hand corner, I let it get to about 850-900 degrees. The center of the stone is around 750 degrees when the back corner is 900.
Just before "launching" my pizza, I turn the flame down to low and then launch the pizza.
After 30 seconds, I slide the metal pizza peel in, pull the pizza out and (while wearing gloves) then spin the pizza about 1/3. Slide the pizza back in, wait another 30 seconds and repeat the spin process.
A do that a 3rd time and then pull the pizza.
The dough is well cooked, the bottom a nice light/medium brown and the toppings are sizzling hot.
Once the pizza is removed, I turn the heat back to full, go inside, put the 1st pizza in the oven set at 250 degrees to keep it warm, then build the second pizza.
Once I'm done building the second pie (about 5 minutes), the stone is back up to temp and I repeat the same process.
I can knock out 2 pizzas for the family in about 15 minutes from starting to build the first pie.
I've been making my own dough using our kitchenaid mixer and will never buy packaged pizza dough again.
For those reviews complaining that they can't get it right, a few videos and asking some questions in the Ooni forums or groups, makes it pretty easy.
My family and friends rave about my pizzas and it's become a weekly thing in our house.
They do go on sale from time to time so if you're in no rush, you can wait for a sale to save some money
11/11/22 Update-Fantastic customer service. I submitted a service request, they responded the same day, and I had a new pizza stone delivered within a week. Good customer service is almost impossible to find these days, and this one was a great experience.