Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "OontZ Angle 3XL by Cambridge SoundWorks - The Powe..." and save 64% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
OontZ Angle 3XL by Cambridge SoundWorks - The Powerful Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : HD Sound; 20+ Watts for Louder Volume; Rich Bass; Perfect for home and on the go; Water Resistant
|Sale:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$140.00 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- REALLY BIG SOUND - Our most powerful portable Bluetooth speaker ever; Over 20 watts of power to fill even large rooms with high quality sound, perfect for poolside, parties and outdoors; Setting the standard in portable power and performance ....... STYLISH DESIGN - 11.5 inches long, 4 inches high, just 2.4 pounds ....... The Perfect Gift
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIO - Two large 2.75” precision drivers and two custom tweeters deliver precise and distinct mids and crystal clear highs, vocals sound amazing
- RICH BASS - The OontZ Angle 3XL Portable Speaker features 3 passive Subwoofers for deep rich bass; 1- rear facing and 2- side facing which you can see move to the pulsing Bass
- WATER RESISTANT IPX5 - Splashproof, rainproof, dustproof, sandproof; outdoor shower speaker, perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart -- IPX5 rating speaker can resist gentle water spray & splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged
- CONNECTS WIRELESSLY OVER BLUETOOTH IN JUST SECONDS to your iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and Note Tablets and all Smartphones; Play up to 8 hours on a full charge; AUX IN JACK lets you play audio from laptops, PCs and non-Bluetooth devices by using the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the AUX IN JACK on the OontZ Angle 3XL; USB POWER BANK keep your iPhone/Smartphone charged while playing; includes dual voltage power adapter for charging the OontZ Angle 3XL
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
The OontZ Angle 3XL was designed and engineered to be our most powerful, best sounding speaker ever:• High quality, stereo sound
• Incredible volume
• Powerful Bass
• IPX5 Water Resistant
• Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Speakerphone
Why choose the OontZ Angle 3XL?
• Enjoy crystal clear highs delivered from four high quality precision acoustic drivers that make vocals sound almost lifelike
• Three passive radiators bring deep, punchy bass that you can hear, feel, and even see on the speaker
FUEL THE PARTY• IPX5 Water Resistant makes it the perfect speaker for jamming out by the pool and bringing the party to the beach
• Splashproof, dustproof, and sandproof so you don’t have to worry about accidently spilling drinks on it or getting it wet by the water
YOUR PERSONAL MUSIC COMPANION• Talk to your friends and family with the Hands-Free Speakerphone with remote controls on the speaker
• The beats last all day with up to 8 hours of music playtime on a single charge
• USB Power Bank allows you to charge your device while playing music
INCREDIBLE VALUE• Best valued high-end wireless portable Bluetooth speaker
• The OontZ Angle 3XL offers all the critical features you’re looking for and the best sound in a big sized speaker
In the Package• 1 OontZ Angle 3XL
• 1 Dual Voltage Power Adapter
• 1 3.5mm Audio Cable
• 1 Quick Start Guide
Top customer reviews
- OontZ Angle 3XL
- JBL Xtreme
- JBL Charge 3
JBL Charge 3 is much smaller than OontZ Angle 3XL and JBL Xtreme and it doesn't get loud at all, so I'm not even considering it on this review. I was really disappointed with the loudness of the Charge 3. So my comparison will be between OontZ Angle 3XL and JBL Xtreme. Note that I'm no sound expert. I just like speakers that can get loud while keeping a good sound quality (even at max volume).
First of all, both OontZ Angle 3XL and JBL Xtreme are very good speakers, they can get very loud so if you are a beach and pool lover like me, you will definitely have a lot of fun. Also, they're about the same size (see my pictures). JBL Charge 3 might be good if you like ambiance music, but JBL Xtreme and OontZ Angle 3XL are good if you like to listen to loud music outdoors with friends while having a few beers. (don't let the cops know!)
Here are the pros of each speaker.
OontZ Angle 3XL pros:
- Less than half of the price of the JBL Xtreme. (On December 2016, $104.99 x $224.99).
- Much lighter than JBL Xtreme. 2.4 lbs vs 4.7 lbs. Definitely a plus especially when you also need to carry your cooler, beach chairs, backpack.
- Slightly smaller than Xtreme (as you can see on my pictures) but that isn't relevant like the weight.
- Can get a little louder than the Xtreme. Not a big difference.
- Back port is easier to access when you need to charge or use the USB port. (it doesn't have the annoying JBL Xtreme zipper)
- OontZ Angle 3XL has a separate button to skip songs and go back to the previous track. (With the Xtreme you can only skip a track by double pressing the play/pause button but you cannot go back)
JBL Xtreme pros:
- Sound quality is a little better compared to OontZ Angle 3XL. Both are really good, but Xtreme has a better bass and a slightly better sound at peak volume. (Note that OontZ Angle 3XL isn't bad. It's just not as good as the Xtreme)
- 5 lights indicating battery level. OontZ Angle 3XL doesn't have any. Just a red light that flashes when battery is low.
- Volume is sync'd between phone and speaker. With the OontZ Angle 3XL, you need to increase the volume on your phone AND on the speaker.
- iPhone app that shows battery level, pairing assistance with another JBL product and also allows you to update your firmware.
- Shoulder strap. (It's still a heavy speaker but the strap helps a little)
- Seems to be stronger than the Oontz in terms of shock and water resistance. I would feel comfortable travelling with the Xtreme in a checked bag but I'm not sure about the Oontz.
- Now, one of the most relevant items for me. JBL Xtreme has a much better battery life. This is very relevant especially when you take your speaker to the beach of to other places without electricity. Based on other reviews, the 10000 mAh battery of the Xtreme can handle over 8 hours of continuous music at high volume (over 14 hours at medium volume) while OontZ Angle 3XL can handle about 5 hours at high volume and about 8 hours at medium volume. (Note that I did not test this. This was based on my research, but judging by the battery size in mAh, Xtreme's battery is much better)
It was a really tough decision but I decided to keep the OontZ Angle 3XL mainly due to its portability and price even though battery life is important to me. I figured if I'm going to pay 224.99 for the JBL I might as well pay 104.99 for the OontZ and buy a backup battery or a $30 backup small speaker. I could even buy 2 OontZ Angle 3XL.
I hope it helps!
I do have two gripes that keep this from being 5 starts:
It's too loud. Everywhere I looked on the reviews and in the product description it talks about how loud it is, so I guess that should have been a hint. The big problem is, while I'm alone, the speaker is great because the lower level volume selections are fine, but when the family is watching TV in the other room, I don't have a volume level on the speaker that plays low enough to really function. It's either mute or loud enough for everyone on the floor to hear. I haven't even turned it up higher than 40% of my iPhone's volume capability. I hope they release some sort of update that allows this speaker to be played at a more reasonable level.
Second, and less important, is that you can't charge this with a USB. It comes with its own power charger that I need to make sure I don't lose. I would have loved this if I could just plug in the same wire I use for countless other Bluetooth products.
---- UPDATE ----
It's a 5 star product after the update the OONTZ just released: [...]
Volume issue is totally fixed for me.
Hopefully newer units will have this already installed, but if it doesn't then the fix will only take a few minutes with a USB drive!
I really appreciate that the company reached out to me letting me know of the update!