4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA : Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Bigger Bass Superior Stereo Sound, 24-Watt Louder Volume, 100ft Wireless Range, Play 2 together for Music in Dual Stereo, Splashproof [New]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY – DEEPER RICHER BASS, MORE POWERFUL 24 WATTS OF OUTPUT POWER: fill large rooms or your back yard with sound; two large 2.75” precision drivers and two custom tweeters deliver precise and distinct mids and crystal-clear highs; 3 passive bass radiators deliver deep rich bass, 2 are side facing which you can see pulsing to the bass; Powerful and Portable - 11.5 inches long, 4 inches high, just 2.4 pounds
- PLAY UP TO 100 FEET AWAY from your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, Kindle and Amazon Echo and Amazon Echo Dot; our advanced antenna design provides an amazing wireless Bluetooth range of up to 100 unobstructed feet
- SPLASHPROOF RAINPROOF IPX5*- The Perfect speaker for taking outdoors --- FIRMWARE FLEXIBILITY – The OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA is optimized for playing music with maximum Bluetooth range, up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; for watching videos and playing the audio through the OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA you can change the firmware to OPTIMIZE FOR VIDEO, which reduces latency and improves the lip sync between the video and audio on the OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA
- PLAY YOUR MUSIC TO TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3XL ULTRA SPEAKERS – Set the two speakers to play left channel and right channel for incredible stereo sound separation for your music. Set both speakers to play full stereo and play music in different areas or play one inside and one outside; Playing to two speakers together over Bluetooth is supported for music playback only, not for TV or the audio from videos. Each OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA speaker sold separately. Does not support the original OontZ Angle 3XL
- UP TO 8 HOUR BATTERY PLAY TIME - BUILT-IN MIC for handsfree speakerphone calls from Smartphones and iPhones; the Perfect Bluetooth speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, Chromebooks, AUX-IN jack for playing from TVs and Non-Bluetooth devices, USB POWER BANK keeps your iPhone/Smartphone charged while playing, includes dual voltage power adapter; *IPX5 rating speaker can resist gentle water spray and splash cannot be partially or fully submerged
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Exceptional Sound and Surprisingly Loud Volume
Play it loud, distortion-free even at max volume
- Blast your music with the loud, powerful sound of the OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA that can fuel the party and will blow you away
- High quality precision acoustic drivers make vocals sound almost lifelike
- Three passive radiators bring deep, punchy bass that you can hear, feel, and even see on the speaker
- 24 Watts of power for room filling sound
Bluetooth 4.2 Technology and SoundWorks advanced antenna design
- No more worries about stepping out of Bluetooth range, play up to 100’ away (1)
- Connects in just seconds over Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop with Bluetooth, Chromebook, Echo Dot and Echo
With a second OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA speaker (sold separately) you can wirelessly connect both speakers together and play them up to 100 feet apart.
- Easily set the two OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA speakers to have one play the Left Channel and one play the Right Channel for incredible Stereo Separation.
- Quickly change the two OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA speakers to have one play full Stereo, so you can set them in two different areas or two different rooms, or set one inside and one outside.
- Each time you turn the speakers on the two speakers will automatically connect to each other with OontZ Wireless Dual Stereo
Take it room to room and everywhere you go – the powerful travel speaker
- 11.5 inches long, 4 inches high, just 2.4 pounds
- No sharp corners, makes it comfortable in hand
- Up to 8 Hour Battery Playtime (2)
Splash proof, rain proof - the perfect shower speaker
- Excellent for jamming out by the pool and bringing the party to the beach
- No worries about accidently spilling drinks on it or getting it wet by the water
- IPX5 Water Resistant (3)
Looks as good as it sounds
Built-in Mic for Wireless Hands Free Personal Speaker Phone
For calls from your iPhone and Smartphone
- When connected over Bluetooth from a Smartphone or iPhone the Handsfree Speakerphone allows you to answer incoming calls and speaker through the built-in mic. The caller’s voice will come through the speaker
- Incoming calls will ring on the OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA, press the phone button to answer
- Music pauses during the call and plays again at the end of the call
AUX-IN jack for playing from TVs and Non-Bluetooth devices
- The OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA comes with a 5 foot long 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Dual Voltage Power Adapter
- 5 foot long 3.5mm audio cable
- User Guide
1 - Placing the speakers on the ground or having walls or obstructions between the speakers will significantly reduce the distance apart the two speakers can play together.
2 - Battery play time varies and may be less than 8 hours for a number of reasons, including the listening volume (the louder the volume, the shorter the play time), the device, Bluetooth connection, and music genre and music source. The 8 hours was determined with a fully charged OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA set at approximately 2/3 of the maximum volume.
3 - IPX5 Water Resistant – the OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA is not submersible and should never be placed in or under water, this could result in irreparable damage to the speaker.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At home, I continued researching and I came across OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA. One of the reviewers claimed to listen to it side by side with the JBL and wrote he and his friends picked it over the JBL for loudness and bass. I am not looking for loudness (though it can’t hurt) but I am looking for a rich and full sound. I decided to order the JBL and the Oontz. Today I was listening to the Sony, UE, JBL and Oontz side by side and here are my conclusions:
#4 Sony SRS X-33: my little Sony still have an amazing sound, it just that it’s small and so is the sound.
#3 OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA: while louder than the Sony, the highs are not as clear as the JBL or UE and the lows are better than the UE but don’t come nearly close to the JBL (thank you dishonest reviewer with an agenda to glorify an undeserving speaker for probably personal profit)
#2 UE Megaboom: the highs and mids of this speakers are fantastic and better then the JBL by a small margin. The design, waterproof built, size, battery charge via any micro USB are far superior to the JBL but the sound is missing on lows big time. Placing the speaker in a corner helps, but still, no pronounced base. More like a ghost of a bass.
#1 JBL Extreme: while twice as heavy and large with an inferior tech in comparison to the UE, this was my speaker of choice. The sound is so rich and full, much superior to all the rest I tested. It worth noting it can get real loud and still sound fantastic. There are more features I didn’t mention like internal battery life and spec that does make a difference but I focused on what’s matters, the sound.
I hope this help
There are two drawbacks that I can't get past...
1) Regardless of input volume (even when not overdriving the input with a hot output from phone of 3.5" input), the mids and highs drop audibly whenever the bass is hitting. It's like there's internal compression going on in the amplifier and it divides the output according to need. When there is no bass going on, the vocals and instruments sound clear and volume is consistent, but whenever the bass comes in, the upper range is suppressed. When trying it out as a center channel for TV, dialogue was super quiet during chase scene which included explosions and rumbling bass. I want to add that I never turned this speaker up past about 1/2 way, so I was not pushing it hard...the Oontz ULTRA did not exhibit the same behavior, even though it's much smaller, so it has to be some compression in the amplifier on this one...perhaps future firmware update will fix the issue, but I won't know.
2) Though Blutooth remained connected well, volume fluctuated when connected in 3.5" jack (not related to bass). At times, it would be loud, then drop out overall volume by about 1/3rd. The cable was brand new and has no shorts in it, but I was not touching the connection when volume was changing, so not sure what is going on there...
I REALLY wanted to love this speaker, but I 'm sending it back.
Would a firmware update fix this issue?? I returned both for a refund, and bought two speakers that work straight out of the box.
There's lots to recommend this unit. It pairs great with BT, I have no problems using the track buttons to control playback from my cell or BT media players, it pumps out some big sound, and it even has a user-replaceable battery (that's reasonably priced from the manufacturer). BT range is as good as I get with anything else I have. A couple things that surprised me: the feet are springy, like they're attached to an inner rubber bladder, so the unit is sort of suspended off the surface it's sitting on; the passive radiators on the end DO move a a lot and you could have a light show if you aim a laser at them; the firmware updates install as advertised and with no issues; and the bass is pretty surprising.
As far as overall sound quality, I'd call it "very capable." I tried it with my Echo Dot and was a bit disappointed. But I was also disappointed playing the Dot through my full-size audio system. If you use a source that has a 7, 9, or 12-band equalizer, you can make this speaker do anything you want. That's what I mean by "capable"...it can deliver what you want once you tweak it with your playback device. Frankly, I'm shocked at how much sound you can get out of it.
Most recent customer reviews
Reviewing speakers is highly subjective due to many factors including the expectations of the...Read more