- Save 30% on OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker Official Carry Case when you purchase 1 or more OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker offered by Cambridge Soundworks. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $3.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
OontZ Angle 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W Power, More Bass, IPX5 Water Resistant, Perfect Wireless Speaker for Home Travel Beach Shower Splashproof, by Cambridge SoundWorks (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HIGH QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND distinct mids and highs from our two precision acoustic drivers delivers excellent stereo sound and enhanced bass from our proprietary passive bass radiator design -the next generation of portable speaker delivers the sound & features that distance it from the competition ....... The Perfect Gift
- LOUDER VOLUME & MORE BASS distortion-free at maximum volume; room filling sound, perfect for home, dorm room, kitchen, bathroom, car, parties; streaming music or internet radio services such as Pandora and Spotify from your Smartphone, iPhone, or audio device
- WATER RESISTANT IPX5 splashproof, rainproof, dustproof, sandproof; outdoor shower speaker, perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart -- IPX5 rating speaker can resist gentle water spray & splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged
- STYLISH & PORTABLE Under 10 ounces, 5 inches long, 2.8 inches tall; High capacity rechargeable 2200 mAh battery for up to 12 hours of playtime at 2/3 volume on a full charge; designed to be comfortable to carry with no square edges, so much better for travel & hiking, superlight and easy to fit in your bag or backpack
- CONNECT OVER BLUETOOTH IN SECONDS to: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, Chromebooks ---- To play from TVs and non-Bluetooth devices use the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the AUX-IN jack --- BUILT-IN MIC for handsfree speakerphone calls from Smartphones and iPhones --- includes Micro-USB charging cable and 3.5mm audio cable -- Official OontZ Angle 3 Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Weatherproof OontZ Angle 3
The Next Generation of Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks
- Crystal Clear Distortion-Free Sound
- Surprisingly Loud Volume
- Rain Proof- Splash Proof - Shower Proof
- Ultra-Portable, Ultra-Lightweight
- Stylish Design plays horizontally and stands to play vertically
- Hands Free Personal Speaker Phone
- Connects quickly over Bluetooth to your iPhone, Smartphone, and Tablet
- Listen to music, videos, movies, apps, and games
Our engineers took on the challenge of making a speaker this small sound so good
- Two Precision neodymium drivers deliver clean clear highs and mids
- Bass Radiator delivers enhanced Bass output in a small size.
- Triangular design separates Drivers from Bass Radiator enhancing audio clarity
Surprisingly Loud Volume
Plays loud, distortion free even at maximum volume. Up to 30% louder than the OontZ Angle 2
- 10 watts of peak output power
- Fill an average size room with high quality sound
- Dorm rooms, the beach and pool, small groups and gatherings
- Play it loud, distortion-free even at max volume
No more worries about the rain or getting splashed
- Listen to music in the shower
- Perfect for taking to the beach or by the pool
- IPX5 Water Resistant
Take it Room to Room and Everywhere You Go
- Amazingly light Just over 9 ounces
- 5.25 Inches long 2.6 inches high and 2.8 inches wide
- 2200 Mah Battery size plays up to 12 hours on a full charge*
Stand it up or lay it down
- Triangular design with no hard corners
- Plays standing up or laying down
Personal Wireless Speaker Phone
- Works for phone calls from your iPhone and Smartphone
- Use when connected over Bluetooth
- Built in mic
Easy to Use
Connect to your iPhone, Smartphone and Tablet quickly
- Connect in just a few seconds over Bluetooth to your iPhone, Smartphone, and Tablet
- Play from Chromebooks, Windows 7-8 systems, TVs and non-Bluetooth devices using the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the OontZ Angle 3 AUX-IN jack
- Play wirelessly over Bluetooth up to 30 unobstructed feet away from your phone or tablet
- Rechargeable battery charges using the included Micro USB cable, connected to a USB wall charger (not included) or from your PC or laptop
* Battery play time varies and may be less than 12 hours for a number of reasons including the listening volume (the louder the volume, the shorter the play time), the device, Bluetooth connection, and music genre and music source. The 12 hours was determined with a fully charged OontZ Angle 3 set at approximately 2/3 of the maximum volume.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the prior generation of this speaker, the OontZ Angle Plus, so I'll be able to compare them. The Plus has crystal clear sound and good bass. I really enjoyed the Plus, but where the Plus needed some improvement was with its volume and bass.
The new OontZ Angle3 significantly increases the volume and bass, but more importantly it retains and improves upon the crisp and crystal clear sound of its predecessor, plus it adds an ingenious bass design. More on that later.
What's included in the package:
1 - OontZ Angle3 Speaker
1 - Micro USB Cable
1 - 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 - Quick Start Guide
The OontZ Angle3 is a great sounding Bluetooth speaker, in a small compact package. It weighs in at about 9 ounces. It is 5 1/4 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches high. It will basically fit in the palm of your hand. Please refer to the pictures I posted. It also retains the angular design of its predecessor, but now has a silicone rubber type finish on both ends of the speaker. It's still void of any sharp edges. It's a great looking speaker, with a unique design. I like this Angle3 design better than the Plus.
It's significantly louder than the Plus and has nice bass, for a unit that's this small. If you enjoy music that has some bass, this unit should meet your needs and be truthful, the sound that comes out of this speaker is mind boggling to me and the size of this speaker belies that fact!
The passive radiator, which produces the bass in the Angle3 and most Bluetooth speakers, is located on the bottom of the unit. If you place it bottom down, the bass effect is more pronounced. If you want a little less bass, you'll stand it on end. When it's bottom down, the bass has a nice little thump. I believe this was done by design and it's an ingenious feature.
Be careful where you place the speaker bottom down, because it does want to move when playing music with bass. The speaker has pads on the bottom, but they work better on very smooth and glass surfaces.
You can hear that Cambridge Soundworks spent the majority of its time improving and refining the sound of the Angle3. That focus on improving acoustics shows up big time in this tiny, but crystal clear and loud speaker.
There's no distortion at max volume. The speaker has 10+ watts of peak power. It's now loud enough to fill up your backyard party with clear, great sounding music. My wife heard me playing music upstairs and she was in the garage. It's plenty loud!
All my music testing was done using Spotify. Speaker was set to full volume and iOS volume was set two clicks from max, for most of my testing. I also tested both settings set to max.
Bluetooth connectivity is super easy. It connects from one device to another effortlessly. I found you don't have to press a button on the speaker to pair it with a different device. I like intuitive functions and this one fits the bill. It also has a speakerphone function. You can play and pause your tracks from the device as well.
The OontZ Angle3 doesn't have all the options others have. You don't get NFC support, a micro SD card slot or the ability to skip tracks using the speaker controls. There are other Bluetooth speakers that have these options, but if you value how well your music sounds over a myriad of options, this beautiful sounding speaker is for you.
The Angle3 has an IPX5 certification, which makes it splash proof and dust proof. Great for the shower and other wet environments. Don't be afraid to shower with it or have it out in the rain. It can't be submerged in water with this IPX rating.
Battery life is about 7 hours, at 60% volume. It will be less at higher volumes. This is definitely less than the Plus unit, which does 12-15 hours of use. You have to take into account that the battery is driving much more sound and requires that extra battery power. I personally like the trade off and all that's required is to charge the unit a bit more frequently. A battery status symbol shows up in my iOS devices.
If you're like me and aren't interested in the all the above mentioned options, that you may never use and just want a beautiful sounding speaker that's main focus is perfecting and delivering crystal clear sound, than this speaker is an excellent option to consider.
To me, the OontZ Angle3 has no real negatives to mention. You could quibble about having more features, but I really don't consider that a negative. I'd rather have a great sounding speaker, over more features. In my opinion, this is a great Bluetooth speaker for the price.
The OontZ Angle3 is a very solid speaker, that now has outstanding volume and good bass. It retains and actually improves upon the crisp highs and strong mids of its predecessor. I like that Cambridge Soundworks is actually focusing on sound quality and not loading up on tons of features.
I can highly recommend the OontZ Angle3.
Thank you for reading my review.
Portability: All three are fantastic, no real difference. If you want to nitpick, the Boombotix is the smallest, the Anker is next, and the Cambridge is the largest. But again, none of them are really different. I give an edge to the Boombotix for it's clip, it's more flexible. The clip is super hard to get open though. You aren't clipping it to anything thick.
Construction and Ergonomics: All three seem durable and well built. The Anker is clearly the best of the three. It's classy, attractive, and feels substantial. And it doesn't walk itself around too much with vibration. But the On/Off switch is terrible. It's tiny and hard to use, you have to use your fingernail. The other buttons are functional, but not as easy to use as the other two. The Boombotix is sturdy and easy to use, the buttons are a little close together, but they work well. It's walks around a little on a hard table, but not terribly. You will have to watch it though, or it will eventually fall off a table. The Cambridge Angle 3 is sturdy and I love the shape. It works really well being able to either lay it down or stand it up. The function buttons are easy to use. The On/Off button is not great, it's too small and in an obscure location. So much so that they have to put a little sticker pointing to it. The rubber end caps are a mixed blessing. I think they will help protect it, but they get really dirty really fast. They pick up every tiny little bit of dust. I recommend standing it up if you put a lot of volume through it because once the bass starts to thump it will bounce and wiggle it's way all over the place. It's actually kinda funny looking. But standing up the passive radiator on the bottom doesn't propel it all over.
Sound: I was actually impressed with all three. None of them are on par with the large Sound Dock or Klipsch type speakers, but they could hardly be expected to compete with those at this size and price.The Cambridge is my favorite because it has more bass than the other two. It's a clear winner in bass response. probably about 10-15% more. And that's important to me. The Anker actually has the best overall sound. It's rich and clean. It's probably the "best" speaker of all three. And the Boombotix is clearly the loudest. It really puts out some sound. none of them sound bad at all. I would have been happy with any of the three if I hadn't heard the others. But hearing them side by side the Angle 3 fits what I need best.
Connectivity: None were bad, but the Boombotix lost connection first, the Angle 3 and the Anker had no trouble at all at 30ft even through walls (but none liked going through a stone fireplace LOL). None were an issue connecting. They were all easy as pie to pair. The Anker was slowest when powering on and trying to find my phone, but we're talking about less than 10 seconds total time for the slowest.
Intangibles: The Boombotix has some features that are really appealing. There's an audio out jack, which you can use to run a second speaker (of any make). So that give you options. Send Bluetooth to the speaker and then it will send it to a second speaker. If you don't have a Bluetooth connection on one of your larger speakers you can send signal to the REX and it will connect to your larger speaker. Options are nice.
I chose the Angle 3, it fits my needs best with the best imitation of bass, but the others are good enough that I've decided to keep them and use them too. The Anker is nicest, and the Boombotix is loudest and most versatile. I can't really speak to longevity since I haven't had them very long, but I don't think any of them will die on me. Don't be afraid to buy any of these. Just pick the one that fits best.