|Print List Price:||$160.00|
Save $160.00 (100%)
Open Access in Theory and Practice: The Theory-Practice Relationship and Openness (Routledge Critical Studies on Open Access) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen Pinfield is Professor of Information Services Management, University of Sheffield, UK.
Simon Wakeling is a Lecturer at the School of Information Studies, Charles Sturt University, Australia.
David Bawden is Professor of Information Science, City, University of London, UK
Lyn Robinson is Reader in Library and Information Science, City, University of London, UK--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
- File Size : 3783 KB
- Publication Date : July 8, 2020
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print Length : 332 pages
- Publisher : Routledge; 1st Edition (July 8, 2020)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B08CBMCCXH
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,250 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: