Open Air Cinema 16-feet Outdoor Home Projector Screen
|Price:||$1,511.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Screen Size: 16' x 9' (4.9m x 2.7m). Aspect Ratio: Wide - 16:9. Audience Size: Grass: 250 / Chairs: 400 / Standing: 1000. Diagonal: 18.4' - 220" (5.6m)
- Projection Surface: matte-white, wrinkle-free, self-tensioning, blackout backdrop. Air Vents: Tight zippered, easy access for rapid deflation. From ground: 3'2" (96.5cm)
- Frame Dimension: 17.5' x 13' x 1.5' (5.3m x 3.9m x 46cm). Screen Weight: 25lbs (11.3kg). Blower: 1/2 HP. Shipping Weight: 42lbs (19kg). Inflate time: <20 seconds
- Included Items: Durable Twist Stakes, Cinch Straps, Screen Storage Bag. Wind rating: 20mph (audiences generally leave by this point).
- Includes: 10.5' x 8.3' inflatable movie screen frame; 123" diagonal, wide screen, matte white projection surface; Blackout backdrop (blocks light, improves contrast ratio); 8 cinch straps and clips; 4 twist-in stakes; 110v Air blower
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Imagine your next party...movies poolside or the big game on a huge inflatable screen. With Open Air Cinema's Home Series, it's not just possible, its affordable with screen sizes to fit any budget. Made in the USA, our home series provides the best combination of value, performance, and quality of any outdoor inflatable screen manufacturer. 16' x 9' (18.5' diagonal) - This is our biggest ultra-light weight screen. Just 17 pounds, our 16' home series boosts 144 square feet of projection surface, which can comfortably house over 250 viewers. Cinematic Quality: Our home series features a cinematic quality seamless white matte projection screen with dynamic stretch and a wrinkle free-surface. The back of the screen boasts a blackout backdrop that eliminates interference from street lights, house lights, headlights and other light noise. Simple Setup: Our home series is designed to be easy to move, set-up, take-down, and store for a single person. This achieved because Home Series screens are very light weight, between 12-45.5 pounds, yet extremely durable thanks to its heavy-duty nylon construction. Installation of the home series is a snap. Simply secure the inflatable screen with the provided stakes and tethers, attach the air blower, and the screen will inflate in a matter of minutes.
Visible screen diagonal
123" / 313 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, it is impressive and the screen for projection is good. A show stopper at a party and excellent for movie night for community events. A large crowd gets a good view. We are currently using a BenQ 1070 with only 2000 lumens. It did very well, even with the Hunter's moon out last night. We haven't tried any 3D films yet.
I personally feel the price should be lower (around $800) for what you get. Amazon Prime is great with their fast shipping. Packaging was terrible for this product.
I ordered an Open Air Cinema 16-feet Outdoor Home Projector Screen on March 6, 2018, I received delivery, upon opening the screen and setting it up the blower is not working as the motor seems to have died, how can we remedy this to get a replacement as surely it must still be under some type of guarantee or warranty.
Please let me know urgently.
a. the screen is permanently sewed in not allowing for easy cleaning.
b. the blackout in the rear of the screen should be removable to allow for rear projection.
c. it is "stable" and holds up to the wind "ok" but having such a small surface on the ground make it difficult to set up and not as "sturdy"
Overall I would say that if this is something that you would be buying to use in the back yard it is a good screen for home use. But not so much for professional applications. I own one of the largest event production service companies in Colorado Springs. I do not see this lasting through more than one summer.